Avalanche - page 344

PapaYozh >>:
Ну что тут можно сказать?
One might marvel at your desire; to stand head and shoulders above others in your self-assertion. This already smacks of a severe mental disorder.

nikat97 >>:
Можно подивиться вашему желанию; стоять на голову выше других в своем самоутверждении. Это уже попахивает тяжелым психическим расстройством.

No, you're wrong.

I'm all for adequacy.

PapaYozh >>:
Да оно и Вы страдаете этим комплеском, иначе зачем бы Вам иллюстрации с тестера демонстрировать? Или это эксгибиционизм такой?
It is necessary for those who develop experts on the subject. But it's clear that you don't need to, the main thing for you is to make a fuss.

khorosh >>:
Это нужно тем, кто разрабатывает эксперты по теме. А флудерастам вроде Вас, понятно, что не нужно, Вам главное позубоскалить.

No, no, it's primarily for you, to satisfy His Majesty Your Ego.

And those who develop something really interesting, like me, don't need your illustrations.

PapaYozh >>:

Нет, нет, это в первую очередь нужно именно Вам, для удовлетворения Его Величества Вашего ЭГО.

А тем кто разрабатывает что-то действительно интересное, как например я, Ваши иллюстрации не нужны.

Two no's aren't enough to convince people. Why are you so lazy, you should have repeated it at least five times :-)))

OlegTs >>:

румата оказался примитивом, мудрости - ноль.

хотелось бы списать все на молодость, еще есть надежда.

Two Poles were driving a car. As they started to approach an intersection, the one behind the wheel said to his mate: "Would you please look out the window and see: is the indicator working?"
He looked out of the car, saw the direction indicator blinking, and started shouting to his mate: "Yes, it works - no, it doesn't; yes, it works - no, it doesn't; yes, it works - no, it doesn't".

Ooops... and this isn't a branch of humour either.

khorosh >>:
Чтобы людей убедить двух "нет" мало. Что ж Вы так поленились, надо было хотя бы раз пять повторить.:-)))

Citizen Boss, get back to business, your doubled deposits and a holiday in the Canary Islands are waiting for you :) Do not be distracted by idle talk.

It's more of a recommendation than a wish for success ;)

gip >>:

Гражданин начальничек, вернитесь к делу, вас ждут ваши удвоенные депозиты и отдых на канарах :) Не отвлекайтесь на пустопорожние разговоры.
The whole bunch, right, that's the only way you can win.:-)))

khorosh >>:
Всей сворой, правильно, только так Вы сможете победить.:-)))

What do you mean, win?

Oh I see, the more opponents an avalanche has, the worse it works (Sirius logic)

Mischek писал(а) >>

You mean win?

Oh I see, the more opponents an avalanche has, the worse it works (Sirius logic)

No, no. An avalanche cannot be defeated.