Avalanche - page 328

khorosh >>:
Перечитай моё предыдущее сообщение - там есть добавление.
Reread. Sure, send it in. I'd appreciate it.

rumata1984 >>:

Я и не подумал, что упрекаете. Наоборот, тут уже сто страниц понаписали с тех пор, как я код выложил, а почти никто по существу и вопросов-то не задал. :) Вы правильно говорите: разница большая. Теперь, когда я Вам ответил, можете сделать как Вам удобно. По поводу 10 часов: временной фильтр я сделал для того, чтобы не торговать ночью. Ночью ведь обычно волатильность небольшая. Пользуйтесь им на Ваше усмотрение. Если хотите его отключить - поставьте от 0 до 24 - советник будет торговать круглосуточно.

И не забывайте, что этот советник все-таки поймал стоп аут на демо, правда почти через месяц круглосуточной работы и требует усовершенствования. А это уже - у кого на что фантазии хватит. Думаю, что если ограничить торговлю только днем и торговать в полуавтоматическом режиме, уже и этой версией можно пользоваться.

Но, конечно, не будет такой фееричной прибыльности, какую показывают последние версии советника Юрия, и моего с Галиной советника тоже. :))

I won't be using it, thank you. I was just wondering about that entry because I didn't understand -1. Thought I didn't know something.

I got my own version yesterday. But I closed on fixed value and I took the distance between the orders as the arithmetic average of 3 days with 13 hours period.

It may be a little complicated, but I think there is a logic to it.

zhuki >>:

Я им пользоваться не буду, спасибо. Мне просто интересно была эта запись,потому что я не понял -1. Подумал, что чего то не знаю.

У меня своя версия вчера навалял. Но, закрытие сделал на фиксированную величину и вот расстояние между ордерами взял как средне-арифметическое от 3-х дней Standard Deviation с периодом 13 часов.

Может немного сложно,но считаю что логика есть.

It's not complicated and there really is a logic to it. And I've also done with ATR channeling. Perhaps ATR would be better than standard deviation...

Rumata1984, why don't you just post a recommendation?

on setting up the version of Avalanche I posted?

You either don't understand or don't want to understand that

You might get a lot of fans.

And it certainly will not make it worse.

Oper >>:

Разве Лавина-не полностью автоматический советник?

При чём тут "умеет не умеет".Если я ещё должен среди ночи

вскакивать,следить,подправлять советника,то это-полуавтомат.

Is it a revelation to you that there are different types of EAs, both automatic and semi-automatic? Also, an avalanche is not an advisor, it is a way of exiting the market with a profit on an unsuccessful first entry.

Oper >>:

rumata1984, может всё таки выложите рекомендации

по настройке выложенной мной версии Лавины?

Вы или не понимаете,или не хотите понять,что

у вас может появиться куча поклонников.

А хуже точно не будет.

I don't think he's gay and doesn't need admirers :-)))

Oper >>:

Разве Лавина-не полностью автоматический советник?

При чём тут "умеет не умеет".Если я ещё должен среди ночи

вскакивать,следить,подправлять советника,то это-полуавтомат.

At first I started to write an avalanche EA, but due to connectivity problems I didn't get much trading done. I decided to try it manually, and it works. I think avalanche can be used for automatic and manual trading as well. I'll probably switch to automatic in the future.

khorosh >>:
Для Вас что открытие, что существуют различные варианты советников и автоматы и полуавтоматы? К тому же лавина не советник, это способ выхода из рынка с прибылью при неудачном первом входе.

Shit, that's what I'm saying, put out all the information about your system, don't hide.

But it turns out that all they say on the Internet is Avalanche, Avalanche...

But when you ask the developers more specifically, silence.

Cheap PR, sorry.

Keep it simple and people will be attracted to you.

Oper >>:

rumata1984, может всё таки выложите рекомендации

по настройке выложенной мной версии Лавины?

Вы или не понимаете,или не хотите понять,что

у вас может появиться куча поклонников.

А хуже точно не будет.

Well, fans, that's nice. Really, I don't know at all what they're for or what to do with them. :)

In addition I have only written the code, and there are many programmers who are much more skilful than I am. In fact, the basic trading system was proposed by Katana, although of course he didn't come up with it. Anyway, no matter.

The recommendations are as follows: think logically.

1. Nighttime flat - do not trade at night. Before important news flat - do not trade. On Friday - do not trade or only till the lunch time.

2. Choose the channel carefully, according to volatility. 1/3 or 1/6 of the average daily ATR, say, for the last quarter is good enough.

3. The profit (in the deposit currency) should be small, commensurate with the movement of the initial lot by 20 points (I mean the "real" points).

4) Set the trailing stop to somewhere between 10-20% of take profit.

5) Use this version as a semi-automatic. Do not leave it without supervision.

6. Not to risk a bigger deposit than you are ready to lose. Because you can, of course, lose.

Perhaps this is all. Regarding that version - I have not hidden anything. I have told you everything I know.

Oper >>:

Мляха,так я и говорю,выложите всю информацию о системе своей,не прячьтесь.

А так получается,в инете только и говорят,Лавина,Лавина...

А стоит расспросить разработчиков конкретнее,тишина.

Дешёвый пиар получается,извините.

Будьте проще,и народ к вам потянется.

Not PR. After all, we are not advertising or selling anything. We were discussing how best to write an adviser using the system proposed here, and now we are sharing our successes. In a good sense, we have nothing to do on this thread. It is just a habit. Or maybe we just do not communicate enough. This is a problem in today's world, of course. :)