Avalanche - page 312

Galina писал(а) >>

Allow me to introduce.

Lovina's latest option. Started with 250 on a...ri, more than enough, mona with 100, but the risks go up.

Drawdowns are limited. No possibility of a drawdown at all !!!!.

At the exit 2 140$ on the test, test from 2010.04.01 till today.

Allow me to present the exit from the corridor with a permanent lot already from 0.1.01.2007. I can hardly believe it myself, I've found what I've been looking for years... This is what you may think to add a martin. I.e. the channel is primary.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Allow me to present the exit from the corridor with a fixed lot already from 0.1.01.2007g. I can hardly believe it myself, I've found what I was looking for years... This is what you may think to add a martin. I.e. the channel is primary.

You can't see the numbers :)))

How much do you start with, and at what point does it stop, the test?

And if it's no secret, what kind of terminal? At first glance looks like a meta stock?

Galina писал(а) >>

And if it's not a secret, what is the terminal ? Looks like a meta stock at first glance ?

Nah, it's a surgeon's terminal.....

Galina писал(а) >>

You can not see the numbers :)))

How much do you start with, and at what point does it stop, the test?

And if it's no secret, what kind of terminal? Does it look like a meta stock at first glance?

as not visible, hover your mouse over the picture and click

Al-ri

sever29 >>:

Позвольте представить выход из корридора постоянным лотом уже с 0.1.01.2007г. Самому с трудом верится, неужто нашел то, что искал годы... Вот к чему можно думать прикручивать мартина. Т.е. канал первичен.

RESPECTABLE picture...

thumbs up!

moskitman писал(а) >>

RESPECTABLE picture...

thumbs up!

thanks for the kind word

Galina писал(а) >>

Allow me to introduce.

Lovina's latest option. Started with 250 on a...ri, more than that, mona with 100, but the risks go up.

Drawdowns are limited. No possibility of a drawdown at all !!!!.

We have 2 140bucks on exit, we tested it from 2010.04.01 till today.

DearGolina! How canyou beso sure? That a drain has been ruled out completely?

I think the name of this branch is spelled with a "a" ..... John is a cultured man.

Yeah... Women are riddles....

Galina, I have tested Lovina on 1 minute, as recommended, the result is even worse

I've got swaps on my tester, but I don't see any.

All the possible(?) successful results of this EA are killing swaps.

I don't even see swaps on your chart.

Oper писал(а) >>

Galina, tested Lovina on minutes, as recommended, the result is even worse

I showed it here a few pages ago.

all possible(?) successes of this EA are killing swaps.

You do not even see swaps on your chart, how do you explain that?

Why are you picking on me... Don't stop people from having fun! Tell me, where can I get a pencil to draw a graph?

П. С. - they gave you something wrong .... (2nd freshness sturgeon)

Oper >>:

Galina,потестил Ловину на минутках,как рекомендовали,результат ещё хуже

представленного мной здесь несколько страниц назад.У меня в тестере

все возможные(?) успешные результаты этого советника убивают свопы.

У вас на графике свопов ваще не видно.Чем объясните?

What swaps are there when there are so many trades a day. Swaps are no longer significant at all. The Expert Advisor that you are testing, we have changed beyond recognition. However, the tester one was able to draw beautiful pictures. If you do not remember, the first versions of the demo run out after about three weeks of work because of the limit on the maximum lot on the micro-Alpari. :)