Avalanche - page 224

And they really shut down the Expert Advisor)))) They are rude on the forum, but they must have realized how they screwed up and stopped the trade))

voix_kas >>:

Не совсем Вас понял. В особенности второе предложение.
Отслеживая Вашу торговлю на демке, становится очевидным: в основе ММ - мартин (размеры лотов и уровни отложников об этом расноречиво говорят).
Таким образом, о каких лишних рисках при использовании мартина Вы имели в виду, если Вы его уже используете?
Или вы имели в виду что-то другое?

Почему принцип "без локов" не видится Вам рабочим? Весь, по сути, это тоже самое.
Таким образом, величина прибыли должна быть аналогичной, а просадка снизится.
По-моему, как минимум второй довод говорит в пользу модернизации советника.

Я в чем-то ошибаюсь?
Или по-Вашему, довод о снижении просадки за счет исключения локов не доказан?

The system will be working... Less margin and less distance to breakeven... The only downside is all accumulated risk with locking positions will be fixed....

Regarding loca...
Alpari example (http://www.alpari.ru/ru/help/forex_cfd/):
buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.48354;
buy 1.50 EURUSD at 1.48349;
sell 0.80 EURUSD at 1.48319.
The total margin is 741.7162 EUR.
The calculation methodology is indicated there.

If it were without locks (1+1.5-0.8 = 1.7):
1.7 * 1.48351 (weighted "bay" price) * 200 EUR = 504.3934 EUR.

The difference is ~237EUR.

To be fair, it should be noted that the balance would be minus by closing the third position (sale):
I take at the first buy opening price: 1.48349 - 1.48319 = 30 (3 "old points"). Net losses at 0.8 volume were:
(80,000 * 0.0003) = 24 USD.

The profit of working without locks is equal to (237 EUR - 24 USD).

I am not sure about the calculations.
I ask connoisseurs to check their correctness.
But it seems to me that everything is correct.
And if so, then the question of the need for locs can be put full stop (at least for myself, I'll make such a conclusion).

P.S. I forgot to take into account the spread when opening/closing a sell position.
A revised value (if we take the spread = 2 * 2 = 4):
(80 000 * (0.0003 + 0.0004)) = 56 USD.
It does not change the essence. Still not more than 237 EUR.

sever29 >>:

про понижающий где сказано?
П.С. Читал внимательно.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page57#288290

Read more carefully.

E_mc2 >>:
Очень просто. Открыли позу в 1 лот, на противопложной стороне коридора скажем 40 пипс. Ставим отложеник на 2 лота. Если цена дошла. Первый ордер обьёмом 1 лот закроеца с убытком в 40 пипс. И откроеца 1 лот в другую сторону. Если цена пройдёт ширину коридора, то есть 40 пипс мы будем иметь +40 пипс. Итого по первому ордеру -40, по второму + 40. Задача выполнена мы вышли в б\у через ширину канала . Имея всего один открытый лот, и маржу за 1 лот. А в МТ4 маржа будет как за два лота. Так как будет отрыт 1 ордер 1лотом и второй ордер на 2 лота. Цена пипса будет одинаковая в 10 баксов. Но маржу возьмут как за 2 лота. А в МТ5 цена пипса тоже 10 баксов и точно так же через ширину канала выйдем в б\у только маржа будет всего как за 1 лот. Вывод в МТ4 при использовани замка при одинаковой цене пипса маржа всегда намного больше. И с увеличением лотов маржа будет катасрофически наростать. Слив наступит намного раньше чам на МТ5. Лавина на МТ4 с замками это 100% слив. Маржи не хватит.
It's about the specific task you're arguing about, not about everything in the world in the abstract. In the MT5 problem, there are two orders being closed - and you need to cover a loss of two corridor widths. I do not accept your answer. You have to come up with another one. Otherwise you have lost.

JonKatana >>:
Речь идет о конкретной задаче, о которой вы начали спорить, а не абстрактно обо всем на свете. В задаче на MT5 закрываются ДВА ордера - и покрыть вам надо убыток в ДВЕ ширины коридора. Ваш ответ не принимаю. Придумайте другой. Иначе вы проиграли.

You should always close one order, MT5 cannot have two active orders, you should know that only one order is always active.)
You better watch your step or you're screwed.

E_mc2 andJonKatana, you should meet for a beer... I think you'll be interested in each other, maybe you'll become friends.

voix_kas >>:
И еще вопросик теоритического характера.
Насколько я понял, в МТ5 лока не будет. Т.е. одновременно удержание разнонаправленных позиций не будет.
При выставлении очередного звена в лавине, предыдущий ордер надо будет закрывать (или он автоматически закроется самим терминалом).
Объем очередной позиции будет за вычетом предыдущего.
Вопрос.
Эффективность стрегии не измениться при отсутствии возможности лока?
Просадка, как я понял, однозначно увеличиться?
In MT5, according to the idea of its creators, it is impossible to create a lock, as well as to keep several orders open at the same time. But despite all their efforts, on MT5 I can easily make a corridor with two orders of different directions running simultaneously. The only difference from MT4 is that the margin for both orders will be added up. If I want, on MT5 I can open any number of orders in both directions, and they will all work at the same time, without closing each other. I do not care about the strict limitations of this platform on one open order, which does not matter to me.
If you follow the terms and conditions of MT5 - the overall performance does not change, there are both minuses and pluses.

Galina >>:
Я не знаю как долго они проживут, может день, а может пару тройку месяцев.
If you don't stop them yourself, you will be pleasantly surprised.

E_mc2 >>:
А советник действительно то отключили)))) Хамят на форуме, а в тихаря наверно поняли как лохонулись, и торговлю то остановили))

Why did they shut it down? Everything is working as it should. Tomorrow, maybe Galina will slow it down early, so that he won't leave for the weekend with a series of open transactions. In the meantime, everything works.

Tell me, please, why are you attached to us? :) It is clear that there are people who are interested in what we do. Why does it bother you?

Have you done anything constructive yourself? Have you written even a line of code? Pointed out specific errors? Suggested any improvements? You have not given me anything but flubber and stupid provocations. I beg you very much, stop your provocations. It's not even funny anymore.