Avalanche - page 185

So why argue? Let's test it in real life and prove one of two things

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Paranoia. :) Who the hell needs you (all of you) here with your Russian language and your penny stocks? What sharks. :))

Of course nobody wants us. We're worried about you, so you won't have to move from a bungalow to a tent. :)))
And it won't be so colourful on the forum without you. Look at the question more broadly. :))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Of course no one needs us. We're worried about you, so we don't have to move from a bungalow to a tent. :)))
And it won't be so colourful at a forum without you.

And what is there in your post except "teeth grinding" :))
Don't worry about me - even if I quit trading right now I've already earned a comfortable old age. And even before I started trading.

For anyone who isn't paranoid, I recommend reading Pelevin's punk novelAkiko.
It'll make it easier to communicate from there...
Bazinga!!!))

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
I am pasting a new version of the Expert Advisor on this topic. The description of settings in the code itself. If you have any questions about EA operation, please ask me or Galina.

Add automatic detection of the width of the corridor using the method below. This size of the corridor corresponds to the optimized parameter. Maybe it will work...

JonKatana wrote >>
Set the daily period on the chart, add indicator Average True Range with period 30 (month), 90 (quarter) or at your discretion. I recommend 30. Then we divide the value it will show in its window by 3, and that will be the channel width we will be looking for. You can divide it by 4 or 2 - but the optimal value is probably one third of the average daily price movement for the month.

For example, for the EURUSD, the indicator shows an average daily move of 120 pips over a period of 30. Divided by 3, we get a channel width of 40 pips.

only managed to save this and then the same picture continues, optimum corridor is around 40 pips.

Svinozavr >>:
Всем, кто еще не параноик, рекомендую прочесть панк-рассказ Пелевина "Акико".
Дальше будет легче общаться...
Бугагага!!!)))

Reading, or rather listening, through a talker

I'm listening to an audio book of The Gulag Archipelago at work

ZEXEL66 >>:
Ну так чего спорить. Давайте на реале потестим и докажем одно из двух

Are you really prepared to pour your dough into martin - to meet up with Kolei sooner or later???? Go ahead and put a drum around your neck...
Personally, I'm well past that period of adolescent idiocy...

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Anyone who isn't already paranoid, I recommend reading Pelevin's punk story "Akiko".
It'll make it easier to communicate from there...
Buggahaha!!!))

"Haven't read it, but I condemn it" :) (After reading "The Yellow Arrow" at one time).
Nevertheless, I read it. So what :) The author there - JohnKatana - didn't cover the subject of anonymous proxies, just as the author here - Pelevin - got confused about "margin requirements"
;)