Avalanche - page 169

SProgrammer >>:

Способность признать свои ошибки - это сильное положительное свойство.

What amazes me is your ability to support delusional ideas. ;)

What amazes me is your ability to support delusional ideas. ;)

You'll get banned. :)

JonKatana >>:
Виноват. Моя ошибка. Суть от этого не меняется. Задача для вас прежняя - открыть второй ордер на MT4.

Корректирую условия примера: EURUSD, плечо 1:500, ДЦ с компенсацией маржи на разнонаправленных ордерах одинакового объема. Ваш депозит составляет 30.000 рублей.

1) В MT5 вы открываете первый ордер объемом 1 лот. Стоимость 1 пункта при таком объеме 290 рублей. Цена проходит 40 пунктов и активирует отложенный ордер объемом 2 лота (изначально выставляем 3). Фиксируется убыток в 40 х 290 = 11600 рублей (спреды для упрощения в расчет не берем). И еще с вас берут залог за второй открывшийся ордер объемом 2 лота в размере 15658 рублей. То есть, спокойно открыв второй лот, вы имеете 30.000 - 15658 - 11600 = 2742 рубля свободных средств.

2) В MT4 вы также открываете первый ордер тем же объемом 1 лот. Залог за открытие ордера объемом 1 лот 7829 рублей. Цена проходит 40 пунктов и доходит до границы коридора. Вы имеете не зафиксированный убыток в 40 х 290 = 11600 рублей и вам нужно открыть ордер объемом 3 лота. На вашем счету на данный момент 30.000 - 7829 - 11600 = 10.571 рубль. Залог за разницу между объемами уже открытого и второго ордера составляет 2 лота. Для открытия второго ордера вам нужно увеличить общий залог на 15658 рублей. На счету у вас 10.571 рубль. ОТКРОЙТЕ ЭТОТ ОРДЕР!

Oh, you're bad... God, why do you have so many idiots?
Read it carefully. Above, the man named api answered you. You'll get a refund on the first open order. After all, the brokerage company with margin compensation on different orders of the same volume. We will not get 30.000 - 7829 - 11600 = 10.571. And it will be like this. 30000-11600 = 18400 The margin needed to open two lots is 15658. Consequently, 18400 - 15658 = 2742 roubles available, just like on MT5.
You may open a demo but Pinocchio, look at least once in your life on MT and read some manuals. How do you like it? Do you want to embarrass yourself on the whole forum?

joo >>:

А Вы в курсе, что в мозге нет механизмов, которые позволили бы получить прямой ответ на вопрос 2+2=?

The brain has a mechanism for answering this question. The brain works with images; it is not for nothing that children are taught to count carrots, apples, etc.

2 + 2 is usually associated with apples.

dr_Dim >>:

Несдержанность оппонента ставит под сомнение его способность доказать свою точку зрения.

It has already been proven many times in this thread.

E_mc2 is a real psycho. I can imagine him banging away at the keyboard typing insulting posts like this. And all that energy for nothing. He has not offered anything of his own but he insults others. He has offered his own thing and if he makes a mistake somewhere, he admits it. A fool would understand the pros and cons of an avalanche and seek solutions to reduce risks, while a fool would argue and offer nothing. An avalanche works, it is a fact. It is also a fact that avalanches sometimes fail. Failures are rare but fatal. We need a way to limit failures. You need ideas, I will add them to the Expert Advisor I posted on page 164.

joo >>:

А Вы в курсе, что в мозге нет механизмов, которые позволили бы получить прямой ответ на вопрос 2+2=?

Арифметические операции мозг выполняет только по "памяти", информацию о чем человек получает на школьной скамье. Поэтому, может попасться человек, который не знает, что 2+2=4, хотя было бы странно, что он сунулся на FX не зная таких вещей. Такому человеку нужно было бы доказать, что 2+2=4, не называя его при этом идиотом и дебилом.

I am only aware that John Catala's brain has no mechanisms to ensure the thought process.
They are people who honestly say, "I do not know how much 2+2 is, explain it to me, we will explain it to them normally, if the person does not know OK. And when he spits with glee and pretend that he is the smartest and knows everything that 2 +2 by his logic is 5, and as they say, do not care. And all these fools do not know anything. He's the only one who's good at science. I'm sorry... I've already told you to swear at them... or they'll sit on their heads and hang their legs...

E_mc2:
Did I warn you? )))
That's it. Now relax. Drink a hundred grams of vodka, after all - it's a stress reliever after all.
And take it... ...and... You and the author don't even have to herd geese - let him...

d22 >>:
E_mc2 реальный псих. Представляю как он с пеной у рта долбит по клаве набирая такие посты с оскорблениями. И ведь столько энергии впустую. Ведь ничего не предложил своего а только обсирает чужое. Катана предложил,и если где то и ошибся - признал, не ошибается тот кто ничего не делает. Не дурак поймет все плюсы и минусы лавины,будет искать решения для снижения рисков, дурак-же будет спорить, и нечего не предложит. Лавина работает - факт. Провалы бывают - тоже факт. Провалы редки но фатальны. Нужен способ ограничения провалов. Нужны идеи, добавлю в советник что выкладывал на 164 стр.

I suggest that the author of Landslide should not talk nonsense. For all his calculations are wrong. That would really improve this delusional system. I'm a very calm person, by the way. As long as you don't run into any idiots like John Catala. Also, he didn't suggest anything. That idea came up when Catala was still in diapers. God only knows how many people leaked it before Katala put it out there. You only found out about Phorex yesterday, didn't you? No fools have figured it out by now.
Prove that Avalanche works otherwise it's a lie. State from real. Monitoring the account for at least a year. Show otherwise you're lying.
You contradict yourself, you write that Avalanche works and then you write that there are fatal failures, i.e., sinking. Does it work or does it fail?

Oleg, has the 100 grams kicked in yet? Do it again, then. I agree with Peter: Take it easy.