Avalanche - page 124

I continue to work on improving the performance of the Expert Advisor based on the "Avalanche" principle. The latest version managed to increase the profitability significantly. Since 01.01.10 up to now
my deposit has grown more than 8 times. Maximum drawdown remains big due to large lot. Allowed the possibility of losing the initial deposit 1 time per quarter. At such profit the loss of one initial deposit is insignificant.
Strategy Tester Report
e_Locker
Alpari-Demo (Build 226)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Minute (M1) 2010.01.04 00:00 - 2010.04.13 14:00 (2010.01.01 - 2010.05.01)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history 100700 Modelled ticks 2807645 Modeling quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 500.00

Net profit 3623.18 Total profit 4859.64 Total loss -1236.47
Profitability 3.93 Expected payoff 6.82

Absolute drawdown 414.91 Maximum drawdown 1722.03 (45.07%) Relative drawdown 84.48% (463.21)

Total trades 531 Short positions (% win) 276 (35.87%) Long positions (% win) 255 (100.00%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 354 (66.67%) Loss trades (% of all) 177 (33.33%)
Largest profitable trade 275.31 losing deal -42.84
Average profitable deal 13.73 Deal loss -6.99
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 6 (24.58) Continuous losses (loss) 1 (-42.84)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 275.31 (2) Continuous loss (number of losses) -42.84 (1)
Average continuous winnings 2 Continuous loss 1

khorosh писал(а) >>
I continue to work on improving the performance of my Expert Advisor based on the principle of "Avalanche". In the last version I managed to increase profitability significantly. Since 01.01.10 till now
Deposit increased by more than 8 times. Maximum drawdown remains big due to large lot. Allowed the possibility of losing the initial deposit 1 time per quarter. At such profit the loss of one initial deposit is insignificant.
Strategy Tester Report
e_Locker
Alpari-Demo (Build 226)

Can you feel the EA?

For martin lovers - repost from the neighbouring thread about the morning flat.
A breakdown advisor with a maximum series of losses of only 2 or 3!
The grail for lovers of Martin!
Download this Expert Advisor and make money. There is already a martin in it.

dimasik >>:

а пощупать советника можно?

Unfortunately, I can't post the advisor. Those are my principles. If I did, it would be devaluing my work for many sleepless nights.

khorosh >>:

К сожалению выложить советник не могу. Таковы мои принципы. Если бы я это сделал, то это было бы обесцениванием моего труда в течении многих бессонных ночей.

Then why post the state?

aktiv >>:

А зачем тогда стейт выкладывать?

The Avalanche principle is being discussed on this thread. I'm posting this to confirm the Avalanche principle works, since many people think it's d... I posted this thread to confirm the validity of the Avalanche Principle, because many people think it is crap, and to support those who are working on creating EAs based on this principle. When you know the possible result, you work with more confidence - you don't wonder if you can achieve anything acceptable on the basis of this strategy.

All right, I've got it. Thank you for your reply.

khorosh >>:

На данной ветке идёт обсуждение принципа лавина. Выложил для подтверждения работоспособности принципа лавина, так как многие считают, что это г... и для поддержки тех, кто работает над созданием советников на основе этого принципа. Когда знаешь возможный результат, то работаешь более уверенно,- не мучает вопрос, а можно ли на основе этой стратегии достичь что-нибудь приемлемое?

The picture does not tell you anything, it is not at all clear whether it is a forward test or the whole period is optimised.

Optimisation is possible for EVERYTHING that has the required minimum of parameters, sometimes selecting a currency pair in a certain period allows you to create a "grail" even "without optimisation".

Oper писал(а) >>

My name's Op. I like you. Come with me. Want a cocktail?

======================================================

I'm sorry I'm late. Who knows how to contact Galina?

:)

Oper писал(а) >>

sever29 wrote>>

>> Avalanche is great...

It's a cult. You gotta believe in it. I believe in the round earth,

I don't believe in avalanche. Cult. But at least the cult isn't the most dangerous.

If that's my quote, then you found it. Point out where and when I wrote that nonsense.
Yes, I forgot... otherwise it's a lie.