Avalanche - page 94

sever29 >>:

этот флет я подобрал под статичный канал, могу и к Вашему подобрать тож ацкий флета:)

I wrote: it should be done based on macroeconomic and technical analysis. If you make a fool to pray, he will also bruise his forehead.

And why are we traders trying to do that? FOREX is income out of thin air for its owners. The market is not predictable. All the analyses and forecasts have holes and I think everyone has experienced it one way or another. Therefore, any system will fail. Trying to predict the unpredictable...... The strategy should also be (INAUDIBLE) unaccustomed in terms of logic. That's when you can chisel.... And what is more, such TCs exist. Just ordinary people who are used to thinking like everyone else, it is not available.

khorosh писал(а) >>

Of course it can. Like an expanding triangle, for example.

That's what I was asking.

nikat97 >>:

Я писал: это нужно делать основываясь на макроэкономическом и техническом анализах. Если дурака заставить молиться он и лоб расшибет

А вообще че мы трейдеры тут пыжимся. ФОРЕКС это доход из воздуха для его владельцев. Т.к. рынок не предсказуем. ВСЕ анализы и прогнозы имеют дыры и полагаю все на себе это испытали так или иначе. Поэтому любая система будет давать сбой. Пытаться предсказать не предсказуемое...... Стратегия должна быть тоже (НЕ ЛОГИЧНАЯ) не привычная с точки зрения логики. Вот тогда можно будет долбить.... И более того такие ТС существуют. Просто простому народу привыкшему думать как все, это не доступно.

agree

khorosh >>:

Не хочется уже с вами спорить, я понимаю - это как пытаться мусульманина принять христианство, бессмыссленно.

Uh-huh. Just like an alcoholic to convince others of the existence of green devils. They don't! And they're not smart enough to drink themselves into a delirium...

khorosh >>:
Не хочется уже с вами спорить, я понимаю - это как пытаться мусульманина заставить принять христианство, бессмыссленно.

And there's no need to argue... I asked a specific question - what will you do if at the first entry into an avalanche you go into, say, 10 flips?
What are the prescriptions here? Fill up the depot? Smash the monitor and bang your head against the wall? Drink a bottle of vodka in one gulp and yell "I'm fucked" from the balcony?
Your specific answer to a specific question? I have asked it more than once to the topicstarter, no answer. Now I'm asking you...
For some reason no one wants to answer this apparently "rough" question for avalanche followers...

lexandros >>:

Да и не надо спорить... Я же конкретный вопрос задал - что Вы будете делать, если при первом же входе в лавину уйдете в, скажем, 10 переворотов?
Какие тут рецепты? Доливать депо? Разбить монитор и бится головой об стену? Выпить бутылку водки залпом и орать матом с балкона "Я е****нутый"?
Ваш конкретный ответ, на конкретный вопрос? Я его уже не раз задавал топикстартеру, ответа нет. Теперь задаю вам...
Почему то на этот, видимо, "шершавый" вопрос для приверженцев лавины никто отвечать не хочет...

Everyone is different))))

Since the price moves out of the channel boundary at that point, you have to close the overlapped orders and slow down the build-up of subsequent lots

sever29 >>:

Я считал что в ветке "Лавина", речь, по умолчанию, идет о "Лавине", а не о другой какой бы то ни было системе.
Со вторым абзадцем полностью солидарен. Все-таки хотелось бы услшать мнение САМОГО...

This state is useful if only in the sense that at the top of the channel the sell limits are triggered and at the bottom of the channel the buy limits are triggered. In an avalanche, it would have been exactly the opposite on the stop orders. Thus, my Expert Advisor fixed a profit already in the first half of the day until the end of the flat. And avalanche-type TS was not so lucky. If this flat flat bottom had been formed and at the end of the channel the price went upwards, at 17 reverses the following would have happened - at the very bottom the most enormous stop would have been opened. And if the deposit was on the verge of losing its balance, the exit of the price from the channel would finish it in a second. Avalanche does not take into account the most basic rule, which works on forex. There are very few such rules. One of them is that the market forms an average daily range. John suggests entering the market out of the blue and sucking some kind of range out of your fingers. One of his local colleagues said it was 1250 pips for the Euro Yen since 01 January 2008. That's a great idea. Why not from the 2nd of January not from the 3rd? Why do I enter the market at 00:00 sharp? Why EURJPY? And why 1250 and not 1200? ))) There are three such profitable intervals for the most profitable TS for each pair. )))

artikul >>:

Этот стейт полезен хотя бы в том отношении, что на вершине канала сработали лимитники на продажу, а внизу канала - лимитники на покупку. В лавине все было бы с точностью наоборот на стоп-ордерах. Таким образом мой советник уже в певой половине дня гарантировано зафиксировал профит до самого конца флета. А лавинообразной ТС пришлось очень не сладко. Если бы этот флет формировал плоское дно и в конце канала цена рванула вверх, то при 17 разворотах произошло бы следующее - на самом дне был бы открыт самый раздутый по объему стоп. И если бы депо еще балансировало на грани слива, то выход цены из канала добил бы его за секунды. Лавина не учитывает самого элементарного правила, который на форе работает железно. Таких правил очень мало. Одно из них - рынок формирует среднесуточный диапазон ежедневно. Джон предлагает входит в рынок от балды и высосать из пальца какую-то там дистанцию. Один из местных коллег озвучил ее как 1250 пунктов для евро-йены с 01 января 2008 года. Зашибись просто. Почему не со 2 января не с 3? Почему вход в рынок ровно в 00.00 Почему именно пара EURJPY? И почему 1250, а не 1200? ))) Да таких профитных интервалов для самых сливных ТС можно на нарыть на каждой паре три чемодана. )))

I disagree. John was referring to the RABBIT indicator

khorosh >>:

Не поленился, прогнал тест специально для вас на GBPUSD с теми же параметрами, что и для EURJPY на интервале с 01.01.09 - 02.04.10.Прибыль даже немного больше.

if this is from a lot of 0.01, the graph shows that you are opening many avalanches at the same time

right?

khorosh >>:

lexandros писал(а)
Да почему обязательно слива не должно быть, кто вам это обещал? Уже 100 раз говорилось. Что достаточно, чтобы слив был редко, а в интервалах между сливами был хороший доход, значительно превышающий слитые депозиты. Считайте, что маржинколл это ваш стоп, но срабатывающий очень редко, разве это плохо?

Is this the post you're referring to?
It's understandable... But there's a BUT! marked in bold in your post... In the intervals between plums... What if the flush comes right away?
I mean, it's an everyday situation. I'll describe it on the fingers - if generalized posts do not reach
We put 1000 quid on the deposit. When we make the first entry, we fall into a flat - we sink.
Actions?
Suppose we had a severe brain injury as a child. Put another 1,000 quid. Enter the avalanche... ...and fuckin' flip again... ...we flop again, and we're out again.
What to do?
2 Options - no head just by definition - we put another 1,000 quid... Have a head - get drunk until the very green devils and swear to myself that never again play martingale under any circumstances, however tempting it may look

Just use your own brains... The probability of a flat on the first entry is say 50/50. (Although, taking into account that the market is mainly flat - it is higher, but let's consider 0.5 for simplicity of calculation).

Game of an avalanche (I used the word "game" intentionally) is the same as playing "eagle-eye". Because the probability to catch a flat on the first entry is equal to the probability to make a profit...
But there is one more important point. The stakes in this orgy are not equal. I.e. if we get lucky we will get, say, 100 quid, if not - we lose 1000.
So what do we get? We need at least 10 times to get out of an avalanche with a good deal - to withdraw our initial deposit. I.e. the probability of not plummeting and doubling the deposit - 1/10. (Naturally, the figures are round, to make it clearer).