Avalanche - page 13

JonKatana >>:

Всего два - расстояние между уровнями и объем начального лота. Расстояние - я попробовал помочь с расчетом выше. Объем начального лота - исходя из размера депозита и количества разворотов цены в худшем случае (например, 10 или 20 - хотя обе цифры маловероятны при верном расстоянии).

Listen, go peddle these fairy tales to suckers on other forums. It doesn't work here.
It's ridiculous to read...

JonKatana >>:

Всего два - расстояние между уровнями и объем начального лота. Расстояние - я попробовал помочь с расчетом выше. Объем начального лота - исходя из размера депозита и количества разворотов цены в худшем случае (например, 10 или 20 - хотя обе цифры маловероятны при верном расстоянии).

But you just answer me one question WHY are you so sure that these numbers are unlikely.

I'm just following your recommendations on the pound-bucks right on the first run has received 11 reversals.

If you have a simple trading robot, try it on the history and then discuss the probabilities.

I understand you know how to program. Well, then shut up the critics with a test from 1999 with a maximum of 4 reversals.

By the way, expert writers, instead of almost continuous nonsensical messages, we'd better write an auxiliary EA with input parameters "Distance between levels", "Desired profit in pips".
The algorithm is to create infinite horizontal corridor, for example from the price upwards +20 points and downwards -20 points. Then from its borders, profit levels are drawn up and down (in this example, 40+profit, e.g. 40+10). Then the Expert Advisor consecutively moves along the timeline and starts counting successive touches of the initial levels. It stops counting when the price has touched a profit level of the same direction. If the price goes immediately in one direction, the Expert Advisor stops counting not after 50 points, but after the profit level, i.e. 10 points - it is a case without any reversals at all. After that the number of reversals is written in the log-file (preferably with indication of date), the levels are moved to the time of touching the profit level and the cycle continues.
At the end of the run it is desirable to display the statistics. For example, profit (without turning over) - 600 times, with one turn - 900 times, with two - 700, with three - 200, with four - 30, with five - 3, with six - 1, with seven - 0, etc.
This will allow you to choose the most advantageous corridor and establish how many turns are possible at that distance. Just in case, add 3-5 more turns to the zero (i.e. non-existent in this corridor), and you can start earning.

arnautov писал(а) >>

But you just answer me one question WHY are you so sure that these numbers are unlikely.

I'm just following your recommendations on the pound-bucks right on the first run has received 11 reversals.

In this case, you may use a simple trading robot on the history and then discuss the probabilities.

As far as I understand you know how to program. Well, shut the critics' throats with a test from 1999 with max 4-turns.

I don't know a damn thing about programming... show me a Pound/Buck run for the last three years with 20p order spacing and lot increment factor:

The first reversal - 0.01 / 0.02

Second reverse - (0.01 + 0.03) / 0.02.

Third reversal - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)

Fourth turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)

Fifth pivot - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24) and so on.

arnautov >>:

Максимальная просадка больше стартового депо. У хозяина счета реально железные нервы. Снимаю шляпу.

30% of the deposit, the investor chooses the drawdown... exit by hand.

JonKatana >>:
Кстати, экспертописатели, вместо почти сплошных бессмысленных сообщений написали бы лучше вспомогательного советника с входными параметрами "Расстояние между уровнями", "Желаемый профит в пунктах".

And I thought you knew how to program.....

Sorry, didn't mean to offend by suspecting you of being an expert writer. It's understandable - your lot is to soar in the lofty realm.

sever29 >>:

Поясни на счет лока, зачем, когда входишь и как выходишь.

to safeguard against drainage. It is possible not to enter it at all but then the result per year is "not a few tens..."

vasya_vasya >>:

по мнению решетова ваш лок это на самом деле фотошоп, я тоже ни разу не тестировал советника с такими шипами на графике баланса

what kind of photoshop? :))

arnautov >>:

Вот вы мне только на один вопрос ответьте ОТКУДА такая уверенность что эти цифры маловероятны.

Я вот прямо выполняя ваши рекомендации по фунтобаксу прямо на первом же прогоне получил 11 разворотов.

Вы наваяйте простенького робота да погоняйте его на истории, а тогда про вероятности рассуждайте.

Насколько я понял программировать вы умеете. Ну вот и заткните глотки критикам тестом с 1999 года с максимум 4-мя разворотами.

Since you did the "run-through", it means you already have a "robot". Why would I write it then? Or were you "racing" something else?

I only pay attention to constructive criticism - other posts are ignored.

It makes sense to test on periods close to the present - month, quarter, year. The nature of the price behaviour in 1999 will not tell anything now. The market is changing too fast - I think this is obvious to everyone.

San_Sani4 писал(а) >>

to safeguard against drainage. It is possible not to enter it at all but then the result per year is "not a few tens..."

So at a critical drawdown you enter the lock? >> OK. How do you handle it? After all, for all positions to be taken down to take the same level, the trade size should be tipped in one direction.