A probabilistic neural network - page 5

Figar0 >>:

Месье в извращениях знает толк))) Есть файлообменники позволяющие файлы поболе. 4shared.com например. Или просто интернет слабоват?

The speed of course is not great, but in 2-3 days before the end it would be downloaded, but for one thing...

While one file is being downloaded, session time runs out and the next file will not be downloaded. That's why the size of the parts is so small. :(

It would be ideal to upload to an ftp server, but I don't know a public one. Please give me a hint and things will go faster.

to Urain

About the book evaluation. Hmm, you could certainly prioritize. But I doubt everyone would agree with my choice.

Here, for example, is one of the ratings. It is impossible to say how adequate it is: Books on Neural Networks on OZON (sorted by rating)

Urain писал(а) >>

I agree, assessments are subjective, but a lot of evaluations by different experts is a statistic,

I, for example, put Haikin in 1st place (as the most complete and versatile edition),

But I had to print it out (it's too boring to read 1100 pages on a monitor).

Yes, I like Haykin too.

joo >>:Было бы идеальным вариантом закачка на ftp сервер, но я общедоступных не знаю, . Подскажите, и дело пойдет быстрее.

what about https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://letitbit.net//

This is where it pours in wonderfully! I'll give you the links in a couple of days. Man, I was beginning to think my hands were all wrong, ugh. :)

I deleted the links on yandex. I apologize to those who've wasted their traffic.

joo >>:

Вот сюда замечательно заливается! Через пару дней дам ссылки. Блин, а я уж было начал думать, что у меня руки кривые, уфф. :)

Ссылки на яндексе удалил. Прошу прощения у тех, кто потратился на трафик.

Waiting... Waiting...))

I liked "Stanislav Osovsky:Neural networks for information processing" book the most. Well, what about "Simon Haikin Neural Networks. A complete course" at first I pounced on this "wonder" because all were recommended. But it's all too... uh... why write it that way and the mistakes are annoying. Anyway, "Simon Heikin..." is not good! (this is my personal opinion).

Yay, thanks.)

is there gonna be an NS Jordan?

I can't really find him on the internet in russian (!)

Summer >>:

ура, спасибо)

а там будет про НС Джордана?

а то в интернет на русском не реально про него найти((

I can't say with certainty. There is a lot there. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will post literature on algorithms and optimization methods, and a separate archive on DSP.

Thank you very much, found some useful stuff.