Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 9

Or at best, the minus will always be equal to the plus...

That's kind of silly, isn't it?

You can never get out of a slump, can you?

sever29 >>:

а я отвечал вот на эту фразу- "Сегодня профита можно не ждать"

"It's always the last phrase that counts" :)

Well, I agree with RISK that some of the people here are not quite up to speed with the maths. I am too lazy to quote. Well, how can you put in the parameters of the lot 0.01? 8-) How do you propose to calculate the lot size of the second pair????? As I understand five digits 100.00 lots is acceptable for the optimal calculation. yes 8-)

Galina писал(а) >>

I don't quite understand what the initial deposit was ????.

And it turns out, as I see it, that it only fixes profitable trades (where pairs start to go in the plus), and the minus remains in the account.

I have not got the feeling that I am getting lots of losses.

If i have tested it i should have kept it for at least one week. I would like to make a sampling of profitable pairs at the end of the test.

By the way, they do not increase, but go very close to profit, i.e. more loss, more profit. >> I am watching.

PLUT писал(а) >>

I agree with RISK. >> I'm too lazy to quote. How do you put 0.01 lot in the parameters? 8-) How do you propose to calculate the lot size of the second pair????? As I understand five digits 100.00 lots is acceptable for the optimal calculation. yes 8-)

I just put 0.01 for fun.

I am well aware of the need to balance pairs.

I just wonder how the EA will behave in this situation.

PLUT писал(а) >>

Well the fact that the maths is not quite right with some of the people here I agree with RISK. >> I'm too lazy to quote. How do you put 0.01 lot in the parameters? 8-) How do you propose to calculate the lot size of the second pair????? As I understand five digits 100.00 lots is acceptable for the optimal calculation. yes 8-)

I don't care what it is... I only believe in the profits.

Risk >>:

Первый почин на новом советнике:
5774159 2010.02.15 07:43 buy 8.67 gbpusd 1.5653 0.0000 0.0000 2010.02.15 08:36 1.5645 0.00 0.00 0.00 -693.60
5774164 2010.02.15 07:43 sell 10.00 eurusd 1.3599 0.0000 0.0000 2010.02.15 08:36 1.3583 0.00 0.00 0.00 1 600.00

или Sell EUR/GBP.

I don't understand the difference either, at first glance trading crosses and waiting for a profit. It's like that at first glance, just in case I ran it on the same pairs as in the example

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and pass off as an idiot than to dispel a mitten like this and dispel the last doubts about your own worthlessness....

You're right on point :) Appreciate the self-criticism in people :)

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

You seem to be the only person who's "on topic". You wrote it right. And about the cross trade too. I wrote the same to Reshetov a long time ago (in the last thread), but all I heard in response was that I was a freeloader. This Reshetov is just a sucker, since he still does not understand all the subtleties of statistical arbitrage ...

Well, here's what he's been posting trades on EURUSD and GBPUSD in my opinion... - EURGBP - does it look a lot like a sine wave? No, there are big trends... Hence the conclusion...

I kept thinking what to call in short the necessary and sufficient condition for such an approach, exactly - a cross sine wave. I wanted to write here and there - but it's not Forex anymore :), so I had to invent it using an example with economic news.

It is funny, but judging by the latest posts the crowd has not understood anything anyway.

And this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468 is the standard of obscurantism :)

PLUT писал(а) >>

or Sell EUR/GBP.

I kind of don't understand the difference either.

What lot?