[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 203

sever29 писал(а) >>

you guessed it:) they untwist the thread, twist each one, then double it, twist it again, then double it again, twist it, with the thread constantly under a lot of tension.... toe-thick tails are quilted with one toe:)

How long does it take?

Swetten >>:

А вот были ли американцы на Луне?

Можно растолковать на пальцах?

We weren't. You can't do it on your fingers. But in short, they didn't even know that the physics on the moon aren't the same as in their Hollywood knock-off and the starry sky is different too.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yeah, you can't deny convicts their intelligence.

sitting around... different people come into their hut, learn from them, use them for their own purposes.... Thousands of different things, it's amazing. I wish someone would write a book, you could go to Mars without a spacesuit and survive anyway.)

Richie писал(а) >>

How long does it take?

I don't know, I think it's a long process, I think the thread has to be cooled all the time.

sever29 >>: книгу б кто-нибудь написал

I'm afraid the author will be a tenant in no time after publication.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

We weren't. You can't do it on your fingers. But in short, they didn't even know that the physics on the moon are not the same as in their Hollywood knock-off and the starry sky is different too.

It's not just about the sky. They fooled themselves with the sky :)

-

Did you see the "apparatus" that was on the moon? And now compare it with our rocket launchers.

Yes, you will say: there is no friction on the moon and the gravity is six times less. But even taking all that into account, the amount of fuel

that could have been in this vehicle would not have allowed it to take off and fly to Earth.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I'm afraid the author will be a tenant in no time after publication.

Why not... I still roll up a plastic bag according to their instructions, it's convenient:) For example, you put something in a bag (sugar, cereals, bread, etc.) take the edge of the bag, untwist it with the other hand, then twist the edge down onto the contents of the bag and that's it.... without any knots.... handy and practical:)

A simple problem: which is bigger - e^Pi or Pi^e? And by how much are these numbers different?

Do not use a calculator to answer the first question. It seems to be an olympiad problem. Numbers e and Pi are known to within three or four digits.

Richie, once again: don't use the computer!

Richie >>:

Дело тут не только и не столько в небе. С небом они сами себя обманули :)

-

Вы "аппарат" видели, который на Луне стоял? А теперь сравните его с нашими ракетоносителями.

Да, вы скажите: на Луне нет трения о воздух, и притяжение в шесть раз меньше. Но, даже если это всё учесть, то количество топлива,

которое могло находится в этом аппарате, просто бы не позволило им взлететь и делететь до Земли.

Is "Lagrange point" a familiar concept to you? Apparently not.

So funny these proponents of the grand conspiracy theory. Starting with Professor NIHAGO, who started this mess...

Richie >>:

А какое она отношение имеет к делу?

To fuel consumption - direct.