[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 419

drknn:

Hoo the elephant?

Well,

flies -> astronaut(in space without a spaceship)-> me in a car hurtling at 2 space speed "along" the Earth ->....-> elephant(s) )

drknn: I'll have to say it again:

So what do we count as body movement? sergeev asks a perfectly fair question. I may ask differently - in which system should my monitor lose weight? in relation to what? In relation to the centre of the earth, or in relation to the point of an outside observer?

I thought we were talking about the Earth :) Consider the case when a body is stationary, but its particles oscillate with very high frequency and amplitude.

Richie:
I thought we were talking about the Earth :) Consider the case when a body is stationary, but its particles oscillate with very high frequency and amplitude.

It starts to glow, so it loses energy, it can glow indefinitely if there is an infinite inflow of energy (infinite) from outside to the body.

drknn:

Please put an avatar or something, it's not so easy to keep track of your messages without one. In fact, it's not convenient at all. And in general, using an avatar is a good rule of thumb - an avatar makes it easier to keep track of comments by a particular user, makes it easier to find his posts, and generally is more memorable.

It's not

sanyooooook: It begins to glow, which means it loses energy, it can glow indefinitely if there is an infinite inflow of energy (infinite) from outside to the body.
All righty then. Now we're getting to UFOs.

Richie:
All righty then. We'll get to UFOs in a minute.
Noooo, the elephant! LET'S BRING THE ELEPHANT TO THE MASSES!!! )

Richie:
What's an elephant?
))), no one here seems to read the thread, only everyone writes.

But returning to the topic of oscillation and emission of light flux - this is inadmissible according to the terms of the problem, because it is written that mass cannot be lost.
and as I understand it to receive energy from outside as well.

Byte:

Not set

The image size should not exceed 100x100 pixels, and the file size of this image can range from 5-20 kilobytes. It all depends on how the forum is set up. Make several avatars of different sizes and in different file formats.

Richie:
All righty then. Now we're getting to UFOs.

Anyway, do you have the right answer? !!!!