[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 191

Mathemat >>:

Yes I understand :)

P.S. That spring scales don't allow you to measure the period of oscillation with a stopwatch. They have too much damping :)))

Ais, were all these tools given to schoolchildren (paper, weight, pencil, clock, scales)?

Yes, 5 items, you could only keep them on the table

gip писал(а) >>

Uh-oh, you invented a wire without a magnetic field. And he must have mocked the students with this wire ;)))

I'm not mocking, unlike some I don't name. But calculating the volume of a weight by its cells is idiotic.

You should be calculating volume by force, not by cages.

A task for universities. A fly crashed into the glass and evaporated. Find the speed of the fly. A common problem. Sakharov, I think.

Teachers talked about him with derision, but used his problem books themselves.

Ais >>:

Задача для вузов. Муха врезалась об стекло и испарилась. Найти скорость мухи. Обычная задача. Сахаров, кажется

Преподаватели о нем говорили с насмешкой, а сами использовали его задачники

It is the law of the genre for you to describe a step-by-step numerical solution to the previous problem

The fly problem is easy, funny, but easy, general physics, thermodynamics

The fly should be thought of as being made of water.

Accuracy within one order of magnitude is often enough.

There are many such problems.

Ais писал(а) >>

A task for universities. A fly crashes into the glass and evaporates. Find the speed of the fly. A common problem. Sakharov, I think.

Teachers used to talk about him with derision, but they used his problem books.

The speed would be plus or minus a tram stop.

Ais >>:

Задача с мухой легкая, смешная, но легкая

Муху следует считать сделанной из воды

Well, that's different then. The common fly is mostly made up of hydrocarbons.

The size of the fly is important too. :)