[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 140

xeon >>:

осталось найти полстороны :-)

So, it's all spelled out, is it? Cut off the second cord.

MetaDriver >>:

Ну что, всё разжевывать, да? От второго шнура отрезать.

Trouble is, I don't have a knife or scissors with me :-)

xeon >>:
незадача, ни ножа, ни ножниц с собой нет :-)

... and even if you have something to cut it with, you can't, because the problem is that you can only set it on fire :)

TheXpert >>:

... а даже если есть чем резать, то нельзя, ибо по условию задачи можно только поджигать :)

There, there :-)

Yurixx >>:

ТщательнЕЕ надо читать условие задачи. Поллитра залили только в сосуд где 0.5л, чтобы сравнять массы. Смысл задачи в том, чтобы понять, как эффективнее нагревать: сразу всю массу или по частям.

Exactly.

Richie >>:

1. Пусть начальная температура воды в сосудах - 20 гр.C.
2. Вода в 0,5л сосуде нагреется на 80 град.С т.е. до 100 гр.С.
Вода в 1л-сосуде нагреется тем же количеством энергии на 40 гр.С т.е. до 60 гр.С.
3. Доливаем в оба сосуда по 0,5 л воды с температурой 20 гр.С.
-
В 0,5 л.-сосуде температура стала (0,5*100+0,5*20)/1=60 гр.С.
В 1л -сосуде температура стала (0,5*20+1*60)/1,5=35 гр.С.
-
PS:
1. Теплоёмкостью, массой и температурой сосудов пренебрегли.
2. Изменением теплоёмкостей воды и сосудов пренебрегли.
3. Изменением КПД нагрева (зависит от формы сосудов) пренебрегли.
4. Испарениями пренебрегли.

-
Вывод - температура больше в 0,5-л.сосуде.

0.5 poured only where 0.5 is different.

I agree with PS, otherwise a complete reality.

OK, I'll say it again...

Two identical vessels are put on two identical burners at the same time. In one 1l, (N1) in the other 0.5l (N2) of water of the same temperature. At the moment the half-liter boils, anotherhalf-liter (N2) of water with the original (preheating) temperature is poured there(into the half-liter N2). The burners are put out. In which vessel will the temperature be higher?

The same. Decide for yourself, the problem is simple.

The same amount of heat was transferred to the water in different vessels. The temperatures were different when half a litre boiled. But when the amounts of water are equalized, the temperatures should equalize.

Mathemat >>:

Одинаковая. Решайте сами, задача простая.

The idea is that energy doesn't go anywhere or come from nowhere, so without counting, it should be the same

ChachaGames >>:

по идее энергия никуда не девается и не берется из ниоткуда, так что не считая, одинаковая должна быть

then where did everything come from after the Big Bang?

sanyooooook >>:

тогда откуда все взелось полсе Большого Взрыва?

Richie should know that.