[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 612

tara: 3. Now you have to "flip and glue" (Mebius), otherwise - a completely different criterion is needed. Megamouse plays all the time (see problem conditions). Shall I continue? :)
No, I don't need to, I'm already brain-dead from the problem about the guard.

Mathemat:

The first point has already been said, it's all clear here. There is no need for Megamosk to artificially lower his chances.

The second point is not entirely clear - especially if we increase the number of degrees of freedom from 3 to 6.

Then we will have to display the same number on all sides - that's all :)

My heart feels that it is possible to very cleverly mark up a couple of dice so that the First has a slightly lower m.o. result than the Second, but the First is more likely to win. Now that would be a real difficult dilemma for the first selector.

Uh-huh

Speaking of buttocks.

It's the buttocks that help the pilot get the plane into level flight. Better than the middle ear - proven to work :)

tara: It is the glutes that help
I don't doubt it. It's many people's main organ of thought, so to speak.

They're also called guttersnipes :)

Mathemat:

Mislaid, thank you!

P.S. Justification removed. Anyone can do this knowing that the probability of any facet falling out is 1/6.

There is a flaw somewhere in the reasoning with the probabilities. I counted all combinations of dice

A->B

2 2 5
1 1 1 1
4 1
4 1
B->C

1 4 4
3 1 1
3 1 1
3 1 1
C->A

3 3 3
2 1 1 1
2 1 1 1

I've sent it to you in a private message.

The task, of course, is not at all as difficult as that of the wise men. But I'm still shocked.

Don't you want to formulate a normal question for a mute?