[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 332

Remind me also of anger... ;)

Avatar, I've long wanted to ask you as a great mathematician: what do you get if you divide an infinitely large number by an infinitely small number?

Mathemat >>:

Нет, сложнее. Откуда кто-то сможет узнать, что все 100 уже побывали в камере? Они ж не общаются.

then there is no binary strategy. for me.

how do you pass a byte in a bit?

;)

My intuition tells me that they should be in this room not 100 times, but more, but no more than 10,000.
Obviously, the lamp cannot transmit the number 100 because it is binary.
Anyway, my point is that someone should be called 100 times and then that someone will inform the guard.

After the warden has heard nothing from the last person who has been in the room, he ensures that everyone has been in the room at least once (unless, of course, everyone says they have been in the room before - then it's either freedom or crocodiles).

Richie >>:

Интуиция мне подсказывает, что бывать им в этой комнате не 100 раз, а больше, но не больше 10000.
Очевидно, что лампа не может передать число 100, поскольку она двоична.
Короче, я к тому, что кого-то должны вызвать 100 раз и тогда этот кто-то и сообщит об этом охраннику.

Rich, you're drunk again.

Richie >>:

Аватар, давно вас хотел спросить, как великого математика: что получится, если бесконечно большое число поделить на бесконечно малое число?

Great Guru!

I have always answered your questions.

And if YOU are out of the loop, the result is ABSOLUTE.

Vodka of my youth.

And I never claimed to be a mathematician, economist, psychologist, much less a GREAT one.

You've got manners, mate!

That's right. And he will turn the lamp on to make sure that there was another prisoner before him. Each prisoner should turn the lamp off when he leaves the cell. Then if that person has been there 100 times, then they have all been there.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Rich, you're drunk again.

Am I?

Why?

Higher incomprehensible, no middle ground.
And a boorishness... ;)