[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 330

alsu >>:
Не в тему, т.к. задача на самом деле напрямую связана с трейдингом:))

You've got some serious trading problems...

Honestly, I'd love to help, but I only know the sum distribution for the independent variables.

Mathemat >>:

Серьезные ты задачки в трейдинге решаешь...

Well, it's not Poincaré's theorem, but it will help you find the grail:))) ... I hope so. So far it's going relatively well, although it's a bit tight - at each step I have to read a thick book. Now I'm facing an integral equation with conditional PRV, which I can't yet express in quadrature.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
And I've solved the scoreboard problem - because it's really only one pixel!
Richie, trust me: there's no psychology there.

I solved it yesterday, too. Psychology is everywhere, even in places where it seems to be absent.
The writing of one catches my eye and I immediately feel like turning it into a factorial. I checked and it worked. Number 71 catches my eye, as it is mentioned 3 times. One is thrown in - it's mentioned 5 times. It is hypnosis :)))
There is a desire to make an "equal" sign into a "more" sign by adding a pixel. This is the second solution, although the author probably meant factorial.

Well the sign for 'more' is spelt differently.

good film. another confirmation of where to go and where to look.

Be careful: 88.212.221.166 An attack has been detected

gumgum писал(а) >>
Since all the brains are here...)) Can I ask a question that is not tied to the topic (it's a small question and I don't want to create a new topic)?
P.S. I'll delete the post so as not to spoil the general "picture".

If I can answer it, you can :)))

And if I can't, you can anyway.
P.S. No, I can't. Create a thread. Or search for one.
I guess helpful feedback is the opposite of harmful.

Another one is from Math Olympiad 2003 (9th grade):
The product of five numbers is not zero. Each of these numbers was reduced by one and their product did not change. Give an example of such numbers.

Mathemat >>:
Еще одна - с матолимпиады 2003 (9-й класс):
Произведение пяти чисел не равно нулю. Каждое из этих чисел уменьшили на единицу, при этом их произведение не изменилось. Приведите пример таких чисел.

I think the one linear equation problem for the Math Olympiad in Grade 9 is a bit of a stretch.

Or am I missing something? :)

you are not Nicolas Burbaki...
aka me.