[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 69

Richie >>: Объясните, что это такое на фотографии в центре:

Richie, I protest again :(

Maths, physics, chemistry (the third only because I yielded to you) - but not geography.

P.S. However, if the people don't mind, I will withdraw the protest.

here's a game for those who haven't played it - Crazy_Machines (It's working)

it's the first part, but there's a sequel.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Richie, I protest again :(

Maths, physics, chemistry (the third only because I conceded to you) - but not geography.

Apparently it's not geography. Just using Google Earth sometimes you come across some interesting stuff that you can't explain. Don't do chemistry either. Let's do electronics, that would be more interesting.

Copyright for sale " 2.2.2010".

In good condition, little used

Bargaining on promotion

Richie >>:
Кстати, задача №1 ещё не решена: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123519/page44

Buy "2.2.2010"

Richie >>:

Что это такое?

Investment

Svetlana, where are you? Let's have another question.

Richie >>: Химию тоже не надо. Давайте лучше электронику, так будет интереснее.

I agree with the first point. I strongly disagree with the second.

The essence of the branch is to stretch brains on what is terminologically clear to all (the very first problem - it was such, the terms are known to all), but at the same time requires the use of abstractions and a certain strain of thought to solve. As far as I know, these can only be "elementary but tricky" problems from physics and mathematics.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I agree with the first point. I strongly disagree with the second.

The essence of the branch is to stretch brains on what is terminologically clear to all (the very first problem - it was such, the terms are known to all), but at the same time requires the use of abstractions and a certain strain of thought to solve. As far as I know, these can only be "elementary but tricky" problems from physics and mathematics.

Well then physics is better. Maths is a boring science.

You wanted a physics problem, so there you go:

I'm curious as to the nature of this phenomenon.