[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 29

Mischek писал(а) >>

You asked me not to confuse mass and weight.

What a "procession" it has come to. Started with the strip problem and now it's down to the flies. >> Traders, damn it :)

Essentially the following needs to be addressed

There is a hangar that stands on a scale

there is a helicopter in the hangar and the ceiling is quite high

What do we see on the scales at power up and then when hovering over the hangar floor

Yurixx >>:

Алексей, это ты зря. Это самое конкретное и справедливое утверждение, которое я читал у AlexEro.

Если ты считаешь его ошибочным, то объясни почему мухи не падают. :-)

Colleagues!!! Flies don't create an airflow of a ton to hold themselves up! They wouldn't have the health to do that.

It's the same kind of wing that works. An aeroplane (and helicopter, that some physicists would know) does not roughly chase 20t down. This is nonsense. Yuri would have been flattened by that 20t long ago. There are completely different forces at work! (pressure differential, good old Bernoulli's law).

YURI - especially for you: http://nature.web.ru/db/msg.html?mid=1159117

Mischek писал(а) >>

Essentially the following needs to be addressed

There is a hangar that stands on a scale

The hangar has a helicopter hangar with a rather high ceiling

What do we see on the scales at power up and then when hovering over the hangar floor

The mass and weight of the hangar does not change. True, there will be some momentary pulses on takeoff and landing.

Men argue and it's all the woman's fault :)

Richie >>:

Согласен. Молекулы большие, но это ничего не меняет. Давайте сжижим воздух в самолёте, охладив его, он будет лужей

находиться на полу самолёта. Вес самолёта при этом не поменяется.

It will change.

Firstly, Archimedes' force will disappear and it will become lighter (in weight).

Secondly, all the air will now be pressing on the floor (and the scale), rather than in all directions.

If the average density of fly is less than the density of air (hydrogen fly), then accordingly it does not need this interaction, it already by the law of Archimedes goes upwards.

Well, that's too much. Hold on, I'm just going to get out of the evacuate...

Yurixx >> If you think it's wrong, then explain why flies don't fall. :-)

Probably because they know where to push. They know the ground is down :) OK, I'll try to find this law that Farnsworth and I are trying to explain together.

Here it is, here:

Pascal's Law.

The pressure on the surface of a liquid (or gas) produced by external forces is transmitted by the liquid (or gas) equally in all directions.

Farnsworth писал(а) >>

Colleagues!!! Flies don't create an airflow of a ton to hold themselves back! They wouldn't have the health to do that.

It's the same kind of wing that works. An aeroplane (and helicopter, that some physicists would know) doesn't chase a rough 20t down. This is nonsense. Yuri would have been flattened by that 20t long ago. There are very different forces at work! (pressure differential, good old Bernoulli's law).

Sergei, I thought you were joking, but you really... Well, that's a waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

If the question a little more complicated, I certainly would have tried to explain it to you in other ways, somehow. But here it's kind of embarrassing to have to explain that 2x2=4.

I especially liked the one about the plane and the 20t. I will say nothing more, you only answer me, the plane in 20t. what lifting force should create, to fly, what acts on it with this force and on what it itself acts with force equal in magnitude and inverse in direction ?

Farnsworth >>:

Коллеги!!! Да не создают мухи поток воздуха в тонну, что бы себя удержать! У них бы здоровья на это не хватило.

Работает такое же крыло. Самолет (и вертолет, что бы некоторые физики знали) не гонит грубо говоря 20т вниз. Это бред. Юрия давно бы уже эти 20 т расплющили бы. Работают совсем другие силы! (разность давления, старый добрый закон Бернулли).

ЮРИЙ - для тебя специально: http://nature.web.ru/db/msg.html?mid=1159117

quote from the link: "Aerodynamic forces are generated by creating a zone of reduced pressure above the flapping wings and a zone of increased pressure below them. The momentum of force received by an insect is equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the momentum of forces transmitted by the flapping wings to the environment. As a consequence of the interaction of the flapping wings with the air, an aerodynamic trace remains behind the flying insect, the structure of which contains information about the nature of the forces generated in the flapping flight. "

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It will change.

Firstly, Archimedes' force will disappear and it will become lighter (in weight).

Secondly, all the air will now be pressing on the floor (and the scale) instead of in all directions.

Well, that's a bit much. Hang on, I'm just going to evacuate...

1. Archimedes force will not disappear completely, it will be with liquid air as well, certainly less, besides there will always be its vapours over the liquid air.

2. What is the difference between the pressure on the floor and in all directions - yes nothing. Take a closed flask of air. Immerse it in liquid hydrogen.

The air will be liquefied by cooling. Will that change the weight of the flask? No, it will remain the same. Except the flask will be smaller.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Probably because they know where to push. They know the ground is underneath :) OK, I'll try to find this law that Farnsworth and I are trying to explain together.

Alexei, you must have slipped past one post of mine, and it's right on the subject of this law:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123519/page25#264333

Mathemat wrote >>

Here it is:

Pascal's law.

The pressure on the surface of a liquid (or gas) produced by external forces is transferred by the liquid (or gas) equally in all directions.

Pascal's law does not work here - it is a pure classic, it does not apply to hydro-aerodynamics. In addition, this law deals with external pressure on volume, e.g. a piston on gas in a chamber.