Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 29

tara >>:

Да, разумеется.

А выставляя два отложенных ордера (выше и ниже границ канала) я уверенно ПРЕДСКАЗЫВАЮ, что цена одновременно пойдет в обоих направлениях.

Can the price go down first and then up?
or does it go up first and then go down?
What is the point of this trade - a loss on one position and a profit on the other?
What is the balance?
if the size of one position is bigger than the other, i.e. prediction in one direction is more preferable?
a fresh penny?

If classical TA would stop at the measurement stage, I would agree with him. Otherwise, all at once and the conclusions are already offered, and the final one is the opening of the position. No way. It's pure bullshit in this scenario.

Question for people:
I am a bank, a big one, I have a supercomputer (forex banks have them), I fill it up with all possible TA indicators with all their possible modifications (let it be 10,000, even 100,000). And I give the command - SEARCH. A consistent pattern. Giving statistical advantages. NASA computers process tens of millions of variables. It searches for, say, a week.
Let's say it finds it. GRAAL! (not the one you think)
GRAALTA!!!!!
yields 40% per month!
by geometric progression formula - in one year I take over the world!!!
why didn't it happen?
no stable combinations

gip >>:
Если бы классический ТА останавливался на этапе измерений, я бы с ним согласился. А то ведь всё сразу уже и выводы предлагают, причем окончательные - открытие позициии. Дудки. В таком раскладе чистая хренология.

It's better to look for your field of probability, put a grid perpendicular to your psyche and that's it and wait))

gip >>:
Если бы классический ТА останавливался на этапе измерений, я бы с ним согласился. А то ведь всё сразу уже и выводы предлагают, причем окончательные - открытие позициии. Дудки. В таком раскладе чистая хренология.

So stop at the measurement stage, why screw the TA where it doesn't fit.

NiKkel писал(а) >>
Question for the people:
I am a bank, a big one, I have a supercomputer (forex banks have them), I cram all the possible TA indicators with all their possible modifications in there (let it be 10,000, even 100,000). And I give the command - SEARCH. A consistent pattern. Giving statistical advantages. NASA computers process tens of millions of variables. It searches for, say, a week.
Let's say it finds it. GRAAL! (not the one you think)
GRAALTA!!!!!
gives 40% a month!
by the formula of geometric progression - in one year I take over the world!!!
why hasn't it happened?
no stable combinations

can you explain the algorithm "SEARCH for stable patterns"? :)

EASY - that's what neural network algorithms are built on!
fuck the networks - stupid search
at the speed of supercomputers - a piece of cake
and weather forecasting based on the same neural networks with superk in Japan - tens of millions of parameters are driven without thinking whether they affect or not and dumb search for patterns!

Japan is an island prone to climate disasters
are investing billions of dollars in weather forecasting.
several supercomputers.
hundreds of stations around the world and satellites
collecting tens of millions of parameters from all over the world
and a computer searches for patterns.
one forecast variant (i have seen the official bulletin in english myself) - if on such a day, the daily temperature is in the range, then the third week of july this year will be characterized by such temperature and pressure

applicable to forex - quite!

NiKkel писал(а) >>
EASY - that's what neural network algorithms are built on!
Fuck the networks - stupid overkill
at the speed of supercomputers it's a piece of cake
and weather forecasting based on the same neural networks with supercomputers in Japan - tens of millions of parameters are driven without thinking whether they affect them or not and stupid brute force searching for patterns!

Any brute force, training of NS does not guarantee stability. They guarantee fitting but not stability. And no amount of out-of-sample, etc. dramatically improves it. Without natural intelligence there is no way of knowing what is stable and what is not. And it takes a lot of tests, a lot of hypotheses, most of which are wrong.
To build and train an NS for a particular task it is necessary to know well the subject area - what grid to take, what to feed, etc. Most of the solutions will not lead to a result (stability), which you also need to be able to determine at the testing stage.

The TA is like a thermometer - it tells you the temperature
once you start drawing conclusions from it, there are no stable combinations
TA ends where interpretation of its results begins
you might as well say there is no TA - there is arithmetic and algebra, it does nothing else