Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 11

Mathemat писал(а) >>

No, I don't agree. Just because they haven't been picked up, and they're just taken out of the blue, doesn't mean they should always be like that. It works for now.

Lyosha, have mercy, since 1998 (no more quotes)!!! In different years with different success rate (before 2005 the quotes are clearly shaky, apparently there are no normal ones in these years zarias at all). With the same parameters! Tested at the start of trading every six months! It's not about the parameters after all! It's about the principle of construction, about using a certain phenomenon in the market! It is a phenomenon that can never change, just like we cannot change the market principle itself!!! For fun, give me any date of reading, I will change the parameters at random, within the limits of what is acceptable, so as not to fall into absurdity (except TP and SL, not by 5 points). I will post the result. The Expert Advisor will be profitable anyway. The other question is in what, but it is to optimize it on shorter periods. It will be forever because the eternal phenomenon in the market is used, not the indicators, as the kernel. You see - the phenomenon! The essence! The factor of the market's existence!

VictorArt >>:

Рейтинг ПАММов показывает обратное:

1. любой метод работает

2. но не долго.

Такой же результат даёт ГПСЧ.

Следовательно, "классика" равносильна ГПСЧ.

В общем виде, любой метод прямого или косвенного прогнозирования движения цены - это ГПСЧ.

Другими словами, как только "вслух сказали": "цена пойдёт туда" - сразу попали в категорию ГПСЧ :)

How do you manage not to get hit by a car when crossing the street with that logic

(God forbid)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

The PAMM rankings show otherwise:

1. any method works

2. But it does not last long.

The same result is given by PRNG.

Hence, "classic" equals PRNG.

In general, any method to directly or indirectly forecast price movement is a PRNG.

In other words, as soon as you say out loud: "the price will go there" - you get into the PRNG category at once.)

Tell me, does your strategy fall into the PRNG category too?

Helen >>:

Понимаешь - явление! Суть! Фактор существования рынка!

Many have plenty of advisors who have been showing good results since 98.

Why doesn't anyone have monitoring for a similar period?

Swetten >>:

Скажите, а ваша хвалёная стратегия тоже подпадает под категорию ГПСЧ?

It's based on her.

He kind of outsmarted everyone.

Mischek >>:

Как вам удаётся не попадать под машину при переходе улицы с такой логикой

(тьфутьфутьфу не дай Бог)

The eyes provide information about the immediate future - you can look far ahead before you go there.

There is no opportunity to look to the right behind the monitor.

Swetten >>:

Скажите, а ваша хвалёная стратегия тоже подпадает под категорию ГПСЧ?

It doesn't.

In short, gentlemen....

EVERYTHING works!!! that makes money and that's the point! you can make money on anything and anywhere, the main thing is to know how to do it...

Tell me, what analysis does not work? In capable hands, everything works!!! Inept hands do NOTHING ;)

Helen >>:

Лёш, ну помилуй, с 1998 года (больше нет котиров)!!! В разные года с разной долей успешности (до 2005 явно котиры шалят, видимо нет нормальных за эти годы зари вообще). С одними и теми же параметрами!

[...] используется вечное на рынке явление, а не индикаторы, в качестве ядра. Понимаешь - явление! Суть! Фактор существования рынка!

There you go. Not a classic, then. The classics are just dumb phenomenology without insight. Or I don't know what a classic is at all :)

P.S. Len, how can I argue with you that you can make the classics profitable, because you know when and how to use them? That's your eternal phenomenon - that's the over-classics (esoterics), which are not written in any books.

You're being ironic. Victor, posted a good idea. I've reworked it a bit. I'm optimising it now. There are good results..:

316.57 220 1.6 1.44 44.13 37.89%
281.38 158 2.61 1.78 52.46 18.96%
256.9 165 2.02 1.56 68.25 42.15%
204.17 157 1.89 1.3 56.59 23.28%
215.23 153 1.98 1.41 59.81 19.64%
239.02 138 1.83 1.73 68.39 35.22%

Optimization for the period 2009.01.02 - 2010.01.17 EURUSD pair. Balance is $100.
Fixed lot - 0.01