Filter without delay - page 7

faa1947 писал(а) >>

К сожалению слишком большой файл - не прикрепляет

http://robotrading.liveforums.ru/viewtopic.php?id=65#p364 пробую отослать ссылку

And you are from there?

----

it's not a robot attack?

Forum with links to MESU.

faa1947 писал(а) >>

К сожалению слишком большой файл - не прикрепляет

http://robotrading.liveforums.ru/viewtopic.php?id=65#p364 пробую отослать ссылку

И Вы ооттудда?

----

то не атака роботов?

You haven't been here long yet. :)

I think you should shut up now, you're already tiring of the flubber. Without authority.

SProgrammer >>:

Вы еще тут не давно. :)

Мне кажется что вот вам надо бы уже заткнуться, уже утомоли флудом. Без авторитетным.

Learn the word. then mark it.

Floodbuster... ;)

And the activity is strange.

Are you waiting for grants?

You should be banned for your cure, for your forum addiction. :)

SProgrammer >>:
Забанить тебя надо, для твоего лечения, от форумной зависимости. :)

Bazinga...

Count your hyper activity for the week. ;)

And the output - scripts, turkeys... ideas - cuts.

Bile and dreams of Bali...

everything

I have to state that robot links lead to game content.

The money is on them (the links), not otherwise.

That's the explanation...

Too bad...

Thought it was a fresh breeze, the subversives of the commonplace.

faa1947 >>:

Гораздо интереснее топик. Что можно вытянуть из котира Матлабом дополнительного, нового, что улучшит ТС. Есть известный умник - тот упирал на фазу. Но в Матлабе имеется много еще другого. Использование результатов анализа котира Матлабом - это другой уровень проектирования ТС.

Yes, the matlab is an awesome tool for analysis.

So let's throw out some ideas that can be tested quickly on the matlab. Here are my assumptions that need to be tested

1. To draw charts of AUDJPY, CHFJPY, EURJPY and other trends to the yen. I have often noticed that the yen is falling/rising in several currencies at once.

2. Before a strong trend, the market stalls for a long time.

3 It is a matter of maneuvering. There is no point in waiting out strong drawdowns.

4. Check how often the puppeteers break stops before the trend starts. I mean when the EURUSD price goes down by 50 points in one minute, and then comes back up. Statistics on the magnitude of such "dives"

Note, these are not mathematical arguments, these are real ideas that you can use immediately.

If you do not want to publish your ideas for publicity - contact me in private, confidentiality is guaranteed.

VDev писал(а) >>

Yes, the matlab is an awesome tool for analysis.

So let's throw out some ideas that can be tested quickly on the matlab. Here are my assumptions that need to be tested

1. To draw charts of AUDJPY, CHFJPY, EURJPY and other trends to the yen. I have often noticed that the yen is falling/rising in several currencies at once.

2. Before a strong trend, the market stalls for a long time.

3. it is a matter of maneuvering. There is no point in waiting out strong drawdowns.

4. Check how often the puppeteers break their stops before the trend starts. I mean when the EURUSD price goes down by 50 points in one minute, and then comes back up. Statistics on the magnitude of such "dives"

Note, these are not mathematical arguments, these are real ideas that you can use immediately.

If you do not want to publish your ideas for publicity - use them in your personal contacts, confidentiality is guaranteed.

I've sent it to you in a message.

faa1947 >>:
В личку отправил

There's nothing in the box. Shall we try again?