What is it? - page 11

Run писал(а) >>
A mushroom boom is right on :)))))))))

ULAD писал(а) >>

The correct name for this mushroom is Langermania. Only people who don't go out in nature would miss this mushroom. And if they do, they don't know it.

Yes, we live and don't know much.

Thanks for the recipe and for drawing attention to this mushroom. Here's a link describing the usefulness of the rainbow mushroom.

I will definitely try rainmushrooms next summer :)

I'll definitely try the mackintoshes next summer :)

- And by next fall, don't forget to write back .... I mean impressions.)

brici писал(а) >>

- And by next fall, don't forget to write back .... in terms of impressions.)

:))

I will write back in a few days after I tried it out, if not forgotten.

Thank you very much for the recipe, ULAD. I've seen the mackintoshes, of course, but I've forgotten what they look like.

Mathemat >> :

Thank you very much for the recipe, ULAD. I've seen mackintoshes, of course, but I've forgotten what they look like.

I used to live in the countryside in the summer and there was a pile of compost there. After the rains, rain mites started to grow on it, as if someone had thrown a handful of seeds on it. We used to pick them young (like a tennis ball) and just fry them on a griddle. Tastier than mushrooms, for sure! Then a bunch were used and the subject was closed.

I would like to get the topic back on track. Let's consider the following option (it's just a draft, as food for thought):

Suppose we play two hands one way sell sl. > std. in the other buy with (std. = std. on sell) If we open transactions (buy or sell ) on gcj, the skew in the ratio of the number of winning transactions will be in the direction of a smaller closing level, as we rely on a longer series of wins, then first begin to increase the volume after each winning transaction, and the other hand in this case decrease, then try to calculate the number of steps after which we begin to change the proportion of hands, that is, the side that wins decreases (pending completion of a winning series), and the side that loses increases. Along the way we register to the service, which returns part of the spread, and that's it! :))

Along the way, we register with a service that refunds part of the spread, and that's it! :))

That's it? Dead ????

paukas >>:

Шо всё? Кранты ????

"Everything" is such an all-encompassing metaphysical concept, dependent on millions of different random and not-so- random factors and personal degrees of pessimism or optimism in addition to the subjective subconscious urge to see it as a complete asshole or half-full glass, multiplied by mood swings during seasonal cycles and the number of fly agarics or their tinctures eaten.

Jebediah >>:

"Все" - это такое всеобъемлющее метафизическое понятие, зависящее от миллионов разных случайных и не очень факторов и личностных степеней пессимизма или оптимизма в придачу к субъективному подсознательному стремлению видеть в этом полную жопу или наполовину полный стакан, помноженное на смену настроения во время сезонных циклов и количества съеденных мухоморов или их настойки.

I'll have to read it again tomorrow.

It's halfway through now