What is it? - page 10

Oh, thank you, I had no idea. I know what half or two dozen common mushrooms growing in mushroom-growing regions of Russia look like. But I have only heard of rainbow mushrooms.

Integer писал(а) >>

It's not like it's a champignon, it's a rainbow mushroom. Champignons go with any form of cooking as it is. It would be interesting to know the recipe.

Me too, and I want a recipe for cooking rain mushrooms!

Otherwise, the only recipe I know of is to wait for them to ripen and step on them :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Oh, thank you, I had no idea. I know what half or two dozen common mushrooms growing in mushroom-growing regions of Russia look like. But I have only heard of rainbow mushrooms.

Sounds like you rarely go to the forest :)

PapaYozh >> :

You don't seem to be out in the woods much :)

The correct name for this mushroom is Langermania. Only people who have never been out in the woods would miss this mushroom. And if they find it, not knowing its culinary properties, people usually use it as a disposable football. (In short, they go for the whole deposit:) And in vain. I humbly note I used to do it myself until we tried cooking it with my wife.

If anyone manages to find here is the best recipe from the cooks. They're not often found in this gigantic size, but you can find some.

Italian-style raffioli

Once the young earthworms have been peeled off, they are boiled in salted water. Leave them on a sieve, cool, dry and slice them. Put in a saucepan with whole onions. Fry in oil until half of the juice has boiled off. Take out the onions, sprinkle the mushrooms with flour and fry again for about 20 minutes. Then pour the egg yolk mixed with sour cream, add pepper, chopped herbs, sprinkle generously with lemon juice and stir over low heat without bringing it to the boil.

Looking forward to mushroom season!

PapaYozh >> :

You don't seem to be out in the woods much :)

Fortunately, Alexei doesn't make so much money that it makes sense to take him there.

Mischek >> :

Some interesting mushroom with a birch base :)) Happy new year to all. Healthy and successful in all endeavours ;-)

A mushroom boom is right on :)))))))))

- What is it? - Tatarsky asked.
- Mushrooms," replied Gireev and poured boiling water into the kettle. The smell of mushroom soup wafted across the room.
- Are you going to drink it?
- Don't worry," said Gireev, "there are no brown ones here.
He said it in a tone as if he had dismissed every conceivable objection, and Tatarsky could not find anything to reply.