Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 11

Wäck wäck wäck

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

...especially since it's a ridiculous goal to double it in three days...

..and why not triple it??

Five years in three days! :))

Unfortunately, I myself noticed late on the chart that this was clearly not a martingale. This turned out to be the case, i.e. it turned out that there was an error in the code, i.e. when checking the last closed order there was no check for a symbol. This is why everything was clear in the tester, while it did not work as it should have in multitrading.

I never look at the ARM results, because everything is quite clear there, i.e. all tests and forwards are flawless and there is nothing to complain about. But the point is that the ELM does not look into the Expert Advisor code and cannot find errors in it, but simply runs a ready strategy and checks it for bugs. Since ARM is running the strategy in the tester without taking multitrading into account, everything looks quite clear.

Such a mess.

I have already fixed the error. But the point is that all the fuss was a bullshit.

So please accept my public apologies to all users of this forum for the inconvenience caused.

Now I'll try to open a new account, change monitoring and run everything again.

Reshetov >> :

Unfortunately, I myself noticed late on the chart that it was clearly not a martingale. This turned out to be the case, i.e. it turned out that there was an error in the code, i.e. when checking the last closed order there was no check for a symbol. That is why everything was clear in the tester.

I never look at the ARM results since everything is quite clear there, i.e. all tests and forwards are executed flawlessly and there is nothing to find fault with. But the point is that the ARM does not look through the Expert Advisor code and cannot find errors in it; it only runs a ready strategy and checks it for bugs.

That's such a mess.

I have already fixed the error. But the point is that all the fuss was an obvious lie.

So accept my public apologies to all users of this forum.

There's no need to apologise - it's a work in progress.

Will there be a sequel? Only it would be desirable to know "what" - the details!

Svinozavr >> :

There's no need to apologise - it's a work in progress.

Will there be a sequel? Just wish we knew "what" - details!

It will be. Because ARM sees the prospects. Only it will have to start from scratch.

Yuri don't sweat it.....

Doubling in three days is weak....

I have tripled in the last 24 hours without martin ;)

on a real account....

Files:
desktop.rar  8 kb

Good evening Gentlemen!!! I found a very interesting static on one forum ... I was a little shocked ... help me figure out if this static is real or demo? I understand that it's a robot that works, because it is impossible to manually process so many pairs... how can I find this guy through the static ... I would really like to learn from him ... how to make a request to the DC?

Files:
lyyfi.rar  41 kb

100% it's from the tester

pishnaja писал(а) >>

how you can find this guy through the state...

pishnaja >> :

Good evening gentlemen!!! I found on one forum a very interesting steat...I had a slight shock...help me understand, is this steat real or demo? I understand that the robot works, because it is not possible to process manually such amount of currency pairs...how can I find this guy through the steat...I would really like to learn from him...How to make a request to DC?

Er... Did you know that knowledge is not sexually transmitted...? (:Massage too, I've tried:)

;)

>>. I wouldn't say that about the money transfer, though... Ж-)