Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 14

This too is not serious: 10 deals out of a hundred provided the lion's share of the profits. They might not have been.

Mathemat >>:
Это тоже несерьезно: 10 сделок из ста обеспечили львиную часть прибыли. Их могло бы и не быть.

If the strategy hunts (successfully) for big fish, and at the same time, with almost no slack in between, the result is logical. It's a bit better than dragging slowly uphill and then losing everything on jerks.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Yes, that's much better. Now give me the details.

You scared the man off, you should have been more careful, you should have prepared the man. >> and you give me the details.)

khorosh писал(а) >>

You scared the man off, you should have been more careful, you should have prepared the man. >> and you give me the details.)

You don't want to get in the middle of it.
There are some real guys here - traders, coders.
Empty talk is not welcome here.
:-D

khorosh >>:
Ну вот спугнули человека, надо было как то осторожней, подготовить человека. А вы сразу давай подробности.:)

No, I didn't scare him. Just got him thinking about his motivations. So he owes me $30 for the psychotherapy.

Would it have been better if I had started asking him why he was writing that?

As far as strategy goes, there's even some interesting insights coming out of the chart.

MetaDriver >>:

Не, я его не пугал. Просто заставил задуматься о мотивациях. Так что с него 30 долларов за психотерапию.

А что, было бы лучше, если бы я стал спрашивать зачем он это пишет?

Что касаемо стратегии, то даже из графика кое-какие интересные мыслишки торчат.

Now that's a scare for sure! ))))))))))

Svinozavr >>:

Вот теперь - точно напугал! ))))))))))

;)

Mathemat >>:
Это тоже несерьезно: 10 сделок из ста обеспечили львиную часть прибыли. Их могло бы и не быть.

You're right. ))) You can never be sure of anything. )))

artikul >>:

Вы правы. ))) Никогда ни в чем нельзя быть уверенным. )))

Bravo!

Will there be any details?

MetaDriver >>:

Браво!

А подробности-то будут?

Will do. Will post the same shot of the report, but in 2560x1920 resolution. So that all the details can be seen.