Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 13

gip >> :

Is it on a martingale? If it is, the risks won't pay off.

It's paying off for now... if it doesn't, we'll change the system...

what progress has the author made?

runik >> :

Great topic you raised :)

in the code base the martin advisor posted ilan_excr07, if you tweak it the results are better

If you consider tripling your deposit with reinvestment, then it is quite possible, but not for long.

here is half year demo (regular illan)

>> Unlike the nocturnal scalper systems, the fundamental difference between the demo and the real is less

This is the result of optimisation, not a six-month demo. And any report can be made. If you had a login and an investment password, that would be another matter. But as it is, runik, you can only work as a clown in a circus with such statements.

Alex5757000 >> :

This is the result of optimisation, not a six-month demo. You can make any report you want. If you had a login and an investment password, then it would be different. As for you, runik, you should work as a clown in a circus.

I am not going to prove anything, but it is rude to call a clown and ask for the investment password.

Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - is it real?
I doubled my deposit 10 times in two days, and 20 times in five days!
But at one point Uncle Kolya came along)))

The trick here is that from $100 to a lakh 14 deposit doublings, so they'll be storming around with enviable consistency and a clear period,
Every 3-4 months this topic pops up on the forum.

Urain >>:
Тут прикол в том что от 100$ до ляма 14 удвоений депозита поэтому штурмовать будут с завидным постоянством и чётким периодом,
каждых 3-4 месяца эта тема всплывает на форуме.

There is such an effect :)

1. The catch is that fourteen consecutive doubles of the original lot volume is hard and rare, but not impossible.
2. At the same time, doubling the deposit using a martin is done very long and difficult (in terms of number of trades and balance drawdowns), and this stage must be passed 14 times ($100 -> $200 -> $400 ->...-> lm). During this time, the situation described in point 1 (stop-out) will happen with a probability of about one.

Martingale? ))) In three days? ))) That, young man, is a bit unreasonable. ))) It's better to do without martin in one day with a steady lot and no validol. )))

artikul >>:
Мартингейлом? ))) За трое суток? ))) Это, юноша, как-то не солидно. ))) Лучше обойтись без мартина за один день постоянным лотом и без валидола. )))

Yes, that's much better. Now give me the details.