Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 6

keekkenen >> :
there's five instruments working... minimum pattern 1-2-4-8...

>> on a break or a bounce?

on a flat break...

keekkenen >> :
there's five tools working... minimum pattern 1-2-4-8...

I.e. 8 times the maximum bid ?

May I ask why your balance curve has sections where it slowly slumps down and slowly comes back up ?

Your graph is the result of a process unrelated to martingale, sorry.

roman.geiler >> :

May I ask why your balance curve has areas where it slowly sags down and slowly comes back up ?

Your graph is the result of a process that has nothing to do with martingale, sorry.

the man wrote. several tools work

>> and there's all kinds of martins, you know?

roman.geiler >> :

May I ask why your balance curve has areas where it slowly sags down and slowly comes back up ?

Your graph is the result of a process that has nothing to do with martingale, sorry.

Yes, eight times, but the last lot is not used, as it is not reached at all, so half of the funds are released, which are reinvested in the rest of the orders...

I am not an expert on martingale, but I suppose if you use several instruments at the same time, it will not be so jerky, it will be smoother the more instruments work in it, the deposit is one, hence the starting lot in each series is a certain average with a certain expectation for the future...

keekkenen >> :

to break through a flat...

>> does a flat count, or is there some other definition?

Xadviser >> :

the man wrote. several tools work.

and there's all kinds of martins, you know?

It doesn't matter the number of instruments. With a martingale, whatever it is, the appearance of the chart is specific. Plus it was written that bets go 1-2-4-8 - the usual build-up. Once again, the chart has nothing to do with martingale.

Well, I won't tell you all the secrets, because it's very simple...

the flatulence is calculated as an average...

Of course, probability is temporary, but it's a sin not to take advantage of it while it's working...

roman.geiler >> :

it does not matter the number of instruments. With martingale, whatever it is, the appearance of the chart is specific. Plus it was written that bets go 1-2-4-8 - the usual build-up. Once again I assert: The chart has nothing to do with martingale.

Justify the specificity of what a martingale chart should look like ?

Mischek >> :

Vyak

Gotta think you've got something better? (This is a provocation :)