It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 2

It is also necessary to remember intuition. This ability of ours (as it develops) can easily counteract the expectation. Proven! We are not machines, but machines are not us. So cheer up! This is the most important stage in market awareness.

the only pattern I exploit is that tick volume per day averages about the same

paukas писал(а) >>
>> no, there's a rebuttal coming. :)

Well, theoretically the author of the topic is right, really, if you consider the long term. I do not remember who of the great ones said that you cannot take money away from the market - you can only borrow it... From the mathematical point of view, it was proved a long time ago (and it's easy to check it yourself, if you have a little experience in using mathematical analysis programs), that the price movement is a random process. That's why directed trade is possible to earn only using "third eye" or market feeling, which some persistent traders get with time, but statistically they are in the minority. And if you also take into account that it needs iron discipline, which all of this minority also don't have, then ... It is clear that many will protest, maybe there are even those who are "borrowing money from the market" for some time now or give the example of successful traders who became bookwrights for some reason... With those it is more or less clear. But there are those who made a fortune in the market... There are some of them. Some have gone into book writing and training to avoid "debt payments" :). The rest are: insider, arbitrage, trading inefficiencies, which are becoming a very rare bird as technology advances. So there are people who make money, have done so myself :) but it's a bit different to what the masses are aiming for, so they end up miserably or, at best, nothing.

OAE писал(а) >>

... From a mathematical point of view, it has long been proven (and it's not hard to check it yourself, if you have a little experience in using mathematical analysis software) that price movements are a random process. .....

Well, it's not quite true, to put it mildly.

There is no chance of trading profitably manually for a long time and there are advisors who chop up the dough. The choice is yours, and if you don't have one, alas

OAE писал(а) >>

... You can't take money away from the market - you can only borrow it...

... or steal it!

OAE >> :

Well, theoretically the author of the topic is right, really, if you consider the long term. I do not remember who of the great ones said that you cannot take money away from the market - you can only borrow it... From the mathematical point of view, it was proved a long time ago (and it's easy to check it yourself, if you have a little experience in using mathematical analysis programs), that the price movement is a random process. That's why directed trade is possible to earn only using "third eye" or market feeling, which some persistent traders get with time, but statistically they are in the minority. And if you also take into account that it needs iron discipline, which all of this minority also don't have, then ... It is clear that many will protest, maybe there are even those who are "borrowing money from the market" for some time now or give the example of successful traders who became bookwrights for some reason... With those it is more or less clear. But there are those who made a fortune in the market... There are some of them. Some have gone into book writing and training to avoid "debt payments" :). The rest are: insider, arbitrage, trading inefficiencies, which are becoming a very rare bird as technology advances. So there are people who make money, have done so myself :) but it's a bit different from what the masses are aiming for, so they end up miserably or, at best, nothing.

>> 100% agree, but I think there is a way you can borrow money, spend most of it and when it comes time to repay it, you won't be able to repay it, but you will regret even that small part and you will think whether to get into debt right now or just wait...

DC2008 >> :

... >> or steal!

The amazing thing is that a successful thief is just as difficult to be as a successful trader.

HideYourRichess >> :

The amazing thing is that a successful thief is just as difficult to be as a successful trader.

>> you have to choose one or the other.