It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 15

IlyaA >> :

If the statement is addressed to me, then I totally agree with you. I have even made a branch on intuition. MO can easily be overcome in local areas (all the same 2 law of arcsinus) :-D

And if not to you, no?)) (I'm clinging to words again!))

Just sometimes it seems, that statements about "impossibility to earn" prove to me, that there is no sense to wash hands - they will get dirty in any case, that... In general, life is stupid - there is only one end.

That's if you look at it from the outside.

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

So if you flip a coin and get tails 10 times, you can expect tails 11 times too?

Even though you know from the start that there is a 50-50 chance of tails. What you get are only minor anomalies. You need more tests to determine a more accurate probability of tails, but that's exactly what the trend can't give you.

No. You have to wait for heads to turn a couple of times and then bet on tails.

How many do you need? There are more than 300 real-time trials - is that enough? :)

paukas >> :

You have to wait for heads to drop a couple of times before you bet on tails.

>> averaging against the trend has killed more Jews than Hitler. It's a losing strategy - proven.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

And if not to you, no?)) (I'm clinging to words again!)))

Sometimes it just seems that the statements about the "impossibility of earning money" prove to me that there's no point in washing hands - they get dirty anyway, that... It's silly to live in general - there is only one end.

That is if you look at it from the outside.

I know a few guys who have been trading for about 10 years, at most they have achieved: one took some money on trust, and the other one made a system and is trying to sell it, but in the last 2 years he lost much more than he expects to gain from selling the system.

I don't know much educated people who are into forex. I think they should help people who are interested in trading. I think we should help people.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Averaging against the trend has ruined more Jews than Hitler.

Bullshit. A Jew wouldn't do an unprofitable business. :)

paukas >> :

Bullshit. A Jew wouldn't do an unprofitable business. :)

Until the time, for the time being. Although, in principle, you could walk away with the bank in time. :)

vasya_vasya >> :

I know a few guys who have been in forex for about 10 years at most: one has taken money on trust a couple of times, and the other has developed a system and is trying to sell it, but in the last 2 years he has lost a lot more than he plans to get from the sale of the system.

I don't know much educated people who are into forex. I think they should help people who are interested in trading. I think we have to help people.

Maybe you are right - I do not know any successful forex trader either. I do know any Forex traders (not only myself!)).

But with the approach I have on the exchange, I don't see a killer difference for the depo.

But I am in Forex Market in general for less than a week, so... Maybe, I will meet somebody else. Or, without waiting for MT on the spot, you will meet me. Or don't know me, I'll flush like everyone else!!!))

I don't see any reason to do so yet though.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

For the time being, for the time being. Although, in principle, you could walk away with the bank in time. :)

You see, holding a losing position is mathematically unprofitable.

the risk of a deal increases the lot size decreases the risk of a small deal and therefore the lot size increases. and the stop is put to know that if the market touches it, this is the point at which you don't want to lose.

ghenghea писал(а) >>
You can't go wrong with 2% risk in a trend. the lot size decreases the risk in a small trade and the size of the lot increases. and the stop is there for the purpose of knowing that if the market reaches it, this is the point where you don't want to enter the market.

I haven't seen anyone go broke trading in a trend with a risk limit of 2% per trade and 10% per month. It's impossible in principle. :)