Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 5

tolikboev >> :

Have you tried to observe from history? Is the indicator based on invariability? That is, if a bar is formed, the indicator does not change?

And how to detect a reversal ... Imagine an uptrend, then there is a move to the opposite side... The indicator shows exactly what we need.... in fact...we can stretch the grid...and identify the targets...? + wait for the 38.2% level to be tested? ...? Or are there any other secondary signs.

There are two indicators in the kit, which one shows exactly the acceleration we're all talking about, and for the hour hand which setting to use? Do 3 or 4 candles count?

no, the reading should not change ... although ... to be honest I haven't checked ...

... well maybe don't wait for level 38 specifically ... visually it is sometimes easy to spot a level 23 upwards ... no secondary signs ... I estimate the 23% level accumulation band and make a decision ... but it is probably due to little experience with volumes ...

... I do not change the settings when switching to another TF

Helex >> :

Tell me which indicator you use exactly?

A&S ... - only the speed graph is off

qee >> :

You have found the "identity".

Plot a fib from 0 to 23% (100% at 23%). What do you see?

Plot a fib from 0 to 38% (100% at 38%). What do you get?

Sorry, I don't really understand what you're talking about ... a little more detail

Borisytch писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, I don't really know what you're talking about... a little more detail

Construct one phybe inside another phybe. Point 0 is common.

And go through levels of outer phybe with inner phybe.

qee >> :

Construct one fibre inside another fibre. Point 0 is common.

And walk the inside phiba through the levels of the outside phiba.

is that like going to a junior TF and looking at the "knee" of the senior 23%? ... is that what you mean?

I wanted to build an indicator, that would show targets from all periods on any TF.

Borisytch писал(а) >>

it's like going to a junior TF and looking at the "knee" of the senior 23%? ... is that what you mean?

I was supposed to build an indicator that would display targets from all periods on any TF.

That's not what I meant. You are in the business of looking at the 23rd level, the 38th level. What for?

Look directly for the 100-level (where you look for 23 and 38). In your case it will show 423 in case of 23% and 262 in case of 38%.

qee >> :

That's not what I mean. You're doing a 23-level, 38-level search. What's the point?

Look directly for 100-level (where you look for 23 and 38). In your case, it will show 423 in case of 23% and 262 in case of 38%.

You seem to have misunderstood something, I am looking for the trend I want in terms of strength and size ... and I identify it when it's already formed...

Borisytch >> :

You seem to have misunderstood something, I am looking for a trend I need in terms of strength and size ... and I identify it when it's already formed...

I will try to explain with a picture what gee is trying to say.

HotPink is a trend candidate. You combine the 23% fib with the top of the candidate and get a red marker, while gee combines the 100% fib and gets a yellow one. So "your" 100% matches 423% of the gee. So you're both right :))

OneDepo писал(а) >>

I will try to explain with a picture what gee wanted to say.

HotPink is a trend candidate. You combine a 23% fib with the top of the candidate and get a red markup, while gee combines a 100% fib and gets a yellow one. So "your" 100% matches 423% of the gee. Hence, you are both right :))

thanks kind man))))

Well ... that depends on how you like it).

Dear Borisych, have you been contacted about writing MTS? And how do you place stops when trading . . and how to be in a flat market? I was always interested in identifying Fibo targets... ...and also waiting for some kind of control signal...

And regarding the reversal, from my previous post....answer the question :) Thanks

Wrote an inductor as described, didn't see anything systematic, what are the parameters of your inductor? Defaults?

there is an indicator in the first post...there is...and so it is set to 2 ..... by default