Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 2

Borisytch писал(а) >>

... gentlemen, it doesn't take much intelligence to identify the previous reversal around the blue square, as I believe ... that's the first thing...

... second: yes, I've been using it for a long time, that's why I decided to post the algorithm to the public...

... Third: lovers of tongue scratching - leave this topic. I will not take part in the discussion of market behavior and laws - there is enough verbiage on the forum anyway.

... Fourthly: If necessary, I will occasionally post current forecasts, but I don't see the point in doing so ... I don't plan to post proofs of the algorithm. If anyone became interested in the technology - please be welcome with questions, with constructive questions on the methodology of application ...

... it's been tested for about half a year... and please, no statements! ... tiresome unambiguity!

Victor, it's not really an EA, it's an ordinary indicator ... which you first need to study on the history ... ... make it a multitemporal and display all variants of predictions on the chart. The thing is simple, as Stepan Demura says, "God hasn't cancelled the feed yet" ...

I just wanted to help you (verbally). OK, I won't do it again.

Vinin >> :

I was just trying to help you (verbally). >> all right, I won't do it again.

Victor, it's all right! >> ... >> and I thank you for your participation in the thread! >> ...

Borisytch Can the maximum rollback be determined using this method?

According to this theory EURUSD should reach 1.49 on H1

Correct if not? If you can give me a more detailed ToR

Helex >> :

According to this theory EURUSD should reach 1.49 on H1

Correct if not? If you can give me a more detailed ToR.

Yes, totally agree with you ... target at 1.4900 ... tentative ... The thing is that on long bars it is difficult to choose where the stop really happened.

And also, the acceleration today was somewhat intermittent ... so it's hard to make a reliable prediction.

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Yes, totally agree with you .... target at 1.4900 ... tentative ... The thing is that on long bars it's hard to choose where the stop really happened.

And also, the acceleration today was somewhat intermittent ... so it's hard to make a reliable prediction.

>> "Algorithm" is just an algorithm, you should have a clear condition (several conditions) to make the system work.

Borisytch Why do you use acceleration to determine stopping? After all, if acceleration is zero, it only tells you that the speed is constant. If you really want to determine the breakpoint, you have to use a velocity graph.

Helex >> :

An algorithm is an algorithm, there must be a clear condition (several) for the system to work.

The thing is, I didn't formalise the algorithm ... I've always used the speedometer and acceleration phiba on a secondary basis... that is, when I didn't understand the purpose of driving at all, only then I turned to these tools... So I don't have systematic knowledge of this technology's peculiarities, although something similar was in my plans a year ago, but then I didn't have enough and necessary confidence in correctness of algorithm... That's why I've posted these rough sketches to try and "move the ship" with the help of like-minded ideological people.

khorosh >> :
Borisytch And why do you use acceleration to determine stopping? After all, if acceleration is zero, that just tells you that the speed is constant. If you really want to determine the breakpoint, you have to use a velocity graph.

The speedometer on the same two bars of miscalculation gives a lag... and the scheme with the accelerator - it works fast enough and most importantly - it shows zero line crossings, which suits me better for signal formalization ...

And then, acceleration is calculated from the difference of two speeds, at the current and previous bar...

Here's what I marked out on the Jew today ...

Also, I have a website, something you can read and see on it. I have closed the forum and some sections, they are practically inactive now, but articles, news and files are available.

The link to the site is in my profile.