Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 4

sol >> :

Nice pipe. =)

I like the idea, I'll have to think about it at the weekend.

I'd love to have your input!

well.... please post ... your predictions ... we'll analyse them together

The question remains open ... because any small trend is insignificant ... it may be a reversal ... and the main-aggravating ...

And why exactly 23.6 % of Fib?

Borisytch

Got the letter, probably a notification. But it's not in frosty letters. If it's not clear, please use myl.ru Agent.

I'll have to think about it - even though I'm quite sceptical about all sorts of fibas, but I haven't got any decent ideas of my own yet...

It reminded me of Bratukhin's work on levels. The same Fibo but without the inductor. I can give more details if anyone is interested. I agree with Borisytch the forecasts are good.

The point is clear. Quite objective. Quite amenable to automation. We'll check it out. Thank you.

Most importantly:

1. The distance travelled by the price with even acceleration should correspond to the desired trend ... I checked it on M1 - it works, the conditions are the same ... That is, if I want a 100 point trend, the distance the price moved from the moment of the last reversal and to the first stop should be no less than 23 pips ... :)

2. not trying to anticipate a trend, but to ascertain the existence of a trend when the 23% level is fully formed and there has been movement to the next, 38% ... Only then draw conclusions about the existence of a trend

3. The fib may be perceived differently ... one thing is clear - there are correlations between stops and movement ... And since MT4 hasn't got true volumes as an additional source of price movements, we may as well use it ... :)

Have you tried to observe from history? Is the indicator based on invariability? That is, if a bar is formed, the indicator does not change?

And how to detect a reversal ... Imagine an uptrend, then there is a move to the opposite side... The indicator shows exactly what we need.... in fact...we can stretch the grid...and identify the targets...? + wait for the 38.2% level to be tested? ...? Or are there any other secondary signs.

There are two indicators in the kit, which one shows exactly the acceleration we're all talking about, and for the hour hand which setting to use? Do 3 or 4 candles count?

Tell me exactly which indicator do you use?

Borisytch писал(а) >>
I have been practicing using Fibonacci Patterns as targets for price movement for a long time. The idea is not complicated and is taken from the physical laws of motion of a body: if a body with a certain mass is given some acceleration, it's possible to predict the way and speed of this movement by taking all force vectors applied to this body and plot the resultant vector.
In our case, the price has moved 27 points from the reversal point during 90 minutes. Below the chart is the acceleration indicator with a calculation period of 2 bars, which gives me information about the pauses of the movement and its strength.

On the "A" line, the price from the previous movement made a final surge and turned around - this was the peak of the negative acceleration on the indicator. The price moved further in the direction we are looking at. On the vertical line "B" the acceleration of the price movement has fallen to zero - a pause! This pause is the anchor point of our forecast. It indicates the strength of the movement, i.e. the price overcoming some distance takes efforts that can be measured and predict its further behavior. According to the horizontal Fibonacci drawing, the first pause (consolidation, accumulation ...) from the movement start is located at the level of 23% of the movement. Now, from the point of the previous reversal on the line "A", we stretch "Fibo" lines so that the 23.6% line gets to the bar on the line "B", presumably to the middle of the bar, because we don't know in what place this bar was the real "zero" on the indicator ... that's it! ... Now the 100% mark of the "Fibo" lines indicates the price, at which the strength of the initiated movement will end.

Forecast marking

You have found "identity".

Plot a fibo from 0 to 23% (100% at 23%). What do you get?

Plot a fib from 0 to 38% (100% at 38%). What do you get?