Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 11

Here's another adjusted forecast for Monday, Japanese session ... I was a little rushed with the first one... I need an indicator! ... ... how to determine on the bar where the "zero" of the accelerator was? Yeah ... "I'm not a miner, I'm not a miner.

Attached is the lower Acc&MA indicator assembly ... someone would take the trouble to clean it up ... its essence is simple: in "zero" buffer "speedometer" on _HMA, 1st buffer - "accelerator" from zero buffer values, and in the third "speedometer" on dex_Angle_MA values ... in the last indicator a beautiful algorithm from Akadex'a ... - BRAVO Dimitri!!! will also make a fourth buffer with "accelerator" on Akadex'a speedometer ...

Why am I so attached to speed and acceleration meters: Accelerator gives the forecast for the upcoming pivot and displays stops-accumulations perfectly well and in time.

A thought for Nen: it would be a good idea to use the "accelerator" as a filter of expected turning points in ZZ!!!!

Files:

Determining the bar at which the 0 cross occurred is best done after the bar has closed. Not on the zero bar.

Only in the case where Cena = 1, this determination should be made at the opening of a new (zero) bar.

That is, depending on the value of Cena there will be two variants of calculation.

The question of calculating acceleration using a lower timeframe was raised ... not a bad idea either ...

Main idea: to get a "speedometer" and an "accelerator" working from the last turning point ... the scheme is supposed to have filtering, additional with confirmation of turning points and prediction of next turning points ... i.e. based on the speed characteristics of the movement to obtain more stable and accurate targets and important movement levels. Subsequently, when moving to a platform with information about trading volumes, supplement the system with price and volume patterns that determine the preparation of the market for upcoming directional moves...

I'm trying to analyse the market across the full spectrum possible and available for formalisation. There is

I modified theA&S indicator , to set a phybe, according to the principles described in the first post. I added a condition that the pivot point is determined not only by the local extremum of A&S, but also by the presence of the corresponding fractal on the given bar. The Fibo is built on the last closed bar. If the conditions for entering are specified better, it can work, but there are too many false entries for an automaton. But using handles with the :

bool ЧуюЯ()

Even quite good.

Here is the same markup for Monday:

Just beautiful! ... Clearly, there's still a lot of work to be done... but it's the shape I imagined! ...

I guess we should still think about taking the definition of the first stop from the younger period... that's the first thought that comes to mind.

I almost agree with the timing of the decision about marking, only to place it not on the fractal that has appeared, i.e. not on the bar with the fractal, but on the previous one.

However, fractals seem to be a bit different ...

Nen's opinion would be nice to hear ...

I checked it on all TFs ... Accelerator lags ... We should calculate the stop on the low TF with increasing "Bar" value ... In general, we should not consider volume(i+Bar) as a war for comparison, but the pivot point! ... and take for calculations not speed but STRENGTH!!!

... and you should set the fibration not at the moment when the bar closes, but when it reaches the true zero, and this often doesn't coincide with the closing ... especially when the bar with a stop is long.

... I feel a serious weapon in my hands! ... excellent!

Now, on my website I am preparing a description of the complete strategy (although, nothing is complete ... everything flows and improves) ... that will explain both the application of "stops" and the reasons for deciding on the further direction of movement at the moment the next bar starts to form after the reversal.

BoraBo- my gratitude for the work done - professionally and competently!

monday, december 14 ... indicator forecast confirmed! :)))))))))))

Borisytch >> :

Just beautiful! ... Clearly, there's still a lot of work to be done... but it's the shape I imagined! ...

A wildly promising topic. I'm digging in a similar direction myself. Ready to join in the research! Come on, Borisych, make a description on the site - and let's bring the system to a logical "beginning" :)

Borisytch писал(а) >>

I almost agree with the timing of the marking decision, only to place not on the fractal that has appeared, i.e. not on the bar with the fractal, but on the previous one.

And yet fractals seem to be a bit different ...

Fib is simply drawn at the time of the bar on the vertical line "B" (see the picture of the first post). From the same bar the price of 23.6% was taken by formula (Open[nB]+Close[nB])/2 (by the way your advice). All coincidences with fractals on the given bar are not intentional.

The zero level of a phybe is taken from the bar extremum on the vertical line "A" (see the figure of the first post) where the fractal is supposed to be located which at this moment is a necessary but not sufficient condition for determination of the zero level of the phybe (IMHO). It is at the extremum of acceleration where there is a fractal and the arrow is drawn on the indicator. (I will soon fix this indicator and set a jumper to switch this condition, because maybe I am wrong).

Borisytch wrote >>

... and take for the calculations, not speed, but the rate of acceleration!!!

Borisytch wrote (a) >>

... and you should not set the bar at the moment of bar closing, but at the moment of the true reaching zero, and this often does not coincide with the closing ... especially when the bar with a stop is long.

And that's where we got a bummer. This zero, in this calculation algorithm, is quite often located outside the first bar where the acceleration has changed its sign. It turns out that the acceleration jumps, it was "-" and immediately "+", but zero was not there. I don't know what to do with it yet. I may have made a mistake there, while I'm recalculating everything again.

Borisytch wrote(a) >>

... I feel a serious weapon in my hands! ... That's great!

Monday, December 14th... indicator forecast confirmed! :)))))))))))

For about a month (after your first post) I am using this algorithm to confirm the start and end of the bounce after a short-term and strong move. Monday showed that it was a 50% rebound from Friday's move (the beginning of the bounce, no end in sight yet). So, I'm with you if you do.

Borisytch wrote(a) >>

Now, on my website I am preparing a description of the complete strategy (although, nothing is complete ... everything flows and is improving) ... This will explain both the application of "stops" and the reasons for deciding on the further direction of movement at the moment of the beginning of the formation of the next bar after the reversal.

I propose to name the strategy: "Borisych's Bounce":)

Borisytch wrote(a) >>

Just perfect!

BoraBo - my gratitude for this work, it is professional and clever!

Thank you for the feedback, kind word is always nice :)

>And here's where the bugger comes in. This zero, in this calculation algorithm, is quite often outside the first bar where the acceleration has changed sign. It turns out that the acceleration is jumping, >just now it was "-" and immediately "+", but there was no zero. I don't know what to do with it yet. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere, while I'm recalculating everything again.

... ...that's what I've been running into... ... that's why I want to switch to range-bars or to a lower TF...

Actually, the condition for crossing from the bottom should probably be of this form - if ( bar0>0 && bar1<0) ... i.e. when such a condition is reached, to input in a global variable parameters of stretching

>For about a month (after your first post) I use this algorithm to confirm the start and end of a bounce after a short-term strong move. Monday showed that it was a 50% bounce of >movement on Friday (the beginning of the bounce, no end in sight yet). So, I'm in, if you'll have me.

... I'd love to. It's hard to do it alone...

>I propose to call the strategy: "Boris's rebound":)

I have no ambition... :) ... I don't think I have any! ...

zukkerro >> :

A wildly promising topic. I'm digging in a similar direction myself. Ready to join in the research! Come on Borisych, make the description on the site - and let's make the system up to the logical "beginning" :)

Come on! ...