Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 9

IlyaA >> :
Yes it's exactly that lecture from 2004 :) Take it?

Read Bratukhin - no, that's not it ... he does not make a forecast ... he only identifies important levels, and the use of MACs and MACDs with Stochs is a matter of taste, but not mine ... and in general, generalizations and smoothing with "if" never interested me ... not my thing, sorry.

But the benefit of reading it was certainly there! ... I've updated my knowledge of the use of levels quite seriously.

Gentlemen, with the looming question of a base point ... or the last turning point... This is the same speedometer with an accelerator, but the calculations are not based on previous and assigned bars, but on the last ZZ. I hope you will understand who needs it and is interested in the topic.

The A&S&ZZ indicator itself ... DT_ZZ_optimized is needed for pivot signals ...

Sorry for the oversight ... I really didn't put the indicator itself in the archive ... all, error corrected!

Files:
aszz.rar  2 kb

And can you post your A&S&ZZ design itself, as there is only DT_ZZ_optimized in the archive ?

Why did you use the second buffer? It only counts low - zzL.

double ZZ20 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "DT_ZZZ_optimized",ExtDepth,calculateLevel,2,i);

it would be more logical, in my opinion, to use zero.

Although it doesn't really help to formalize the approach either

A&S&ZZ_(1) - corrected iCustom take zero buffer

A&S&ZZ(b) - calculate speed by DT_ZZ_optimized extremums. Too bad, that acceleration is also counted by bars, it's a bit inconsequential and I don't know how to get started from the zigzag. Maybe you have some ideas?

For now, in my opinion, the most convenient way to work with this system, using the original A&S, but I may have missed something.

Files:
aks.rar  3 kb

Talked about pivot points ... found another indirect solution on Nen's indicator

... When you turn on a dynamic "phiba" it stretches from the pivot point to the current price ... I suggest to start drawing "phiba" only after receiving confirmation of the first stop of the movement and at this moment, when the acceleration indicator crosses zero, place the 23% level of "phiba" in this place ... If the "phybe" turns around, it will indicate the target of the movement.

Watch out and have fun!

Borisych, hi!

And post it so that the left shoulder was visible, for better understanding

You better detail, everyone has his own wave (what is clear to you is not the fact that will be clear to others)

Here is , I believe, a reasonable and combined scheme for obtaining consistent predictions

... and here

poruchik >> :

Borisych, hi!

Put it on the left shoulder for a better understanding.

>> You'd better elaborate, everyone has his own wave (what's clear to you is not necessarily clear to others).

Any ideas? ... Here I put my request to Nen to reshape his ZZ to fit my vision of phybe markup, but no answer yet.

I have no doubts about the logicality of my method, I have tested it all in practice and the results are quite satisfying, but I cannot get a concise implementation in the form of an indicator. On Onix, Nen was carried away by the proof of his idea, but I don't see any contradiction between our ideas. In my system, it is simply more unambiguous about the beginning of the movement and the end goals.

My automaton with filters is waiting for variants of forecasts, and in forums polemics about dependencies existence ... erm ... there are just talkers and there are aggressive talkers ... I don't know which is more dangerous.

That's why I don't like liberalism and democracy - 95% of the votes can easily "talk" into any cause!

... lyrics.

So will someone say something about the case?

If the indicator worked, it would show something like this:

... If you enter with a large lot on confirmation and set a trawl with partial closing at target levels, then the market can be handled by a simple machine.

The attachment is a trawl advisor for partial closing.

Files: