Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 7

Here's another idea, to implement an Expert Advisor to check statistics of forecasts ... maybe someone will do it ... same on my site

The Expert Advisor is built by breaking the price channel, with placing orders on the tops of the accelerator chart. In case of an entry error, according to the system of increasing orders by volume, the next order increased in comparison with the previous one is placed not at a fixed distance in points, but at the next break in movement, according to the accelerator (Martingale with opening according to conditions, not by size dependence).

The first entrance after marking should not be made after breaching the price channel, but on top of the opposite price movement relative to the forecast (according to the accelerator). TP and only TP! ... is calculated as a percentage of the forecasted price movement. The 23% level is calculated in pips according to the drawing attached and consequently the target (100%) is calculated based on this 23% level.

The second entry only in case of forecast error and a reversal of price movement in the opposite direction. The second lot, by an increased order (coefficient in the external settings), is placed at a distance not less than that defined in the same settings, on the next, opposite value of the "accelerator" reversal.

Sequence: The upper limit of the channel is broken through (see fig.); from the reversal point and to the first stop, the distance in points is calculated. We define the target and on the first pullback by the "accelerator" we place a buy order with TP calculated from the total forecasted movement. If there is an error in the forecast, a protective scheme with Martingale comes into play.

Borisytch писал(а) >>
I have been practicing using Fibonacci Pattern as a target for price movement for a long time. The idea is not complicated and is taken from physical laws of body movement: if a body with a certain mass is given ...

forecast markup

The idea is interesting. Especially liked the indicator. Only one observation from observing this indicator. You cannot rely on it manually on historical data. As the next bars appear, it for some reason moves the zero level and the value of levels of previous bars changes. Only an Expert Advisor is needed to check the statistics.

Odin_Takoy >> :

The idea is interesting. Especially liked the indicator. Just one observation from observing this indicator. You cannot rely on it manually on historical data. As the next bars appear, it for some reason moves the zero level and the value of levels of previous bars changes. For checking the statistics only an Expert Advisor is needed.

>> agree ...

Odin_Takoy >> :

The idea is interesting. Especially liked the indicator. Just one observation from observing this indicator. You cannot rely on it manually on historical data. As the next bars appear, it for some reason moves the zero level and the value of levels of previous bars changes. For checking the statistics only an Expert Advisor is needed.

Yes it is an indicator of High & Low levels for a given period

only change the period parameter

here is my similar

Files:

Odin_Takoy >> :

The idea is interesting. I particularly like the indicator. Just one observation from observing this indicator. You cannot rely on it manually on historical data. As the next bars appear, it for some reason moves the zero level and the value of levels of previous bars changes. Only an Expert Advisor is needed to check the statistics.

The level does not seem to be moving ... This scaling effect ...

...So, gentlemen? ... ...has anyone had a chance to test the algorithm at least on history? ... ...share your results and thoughts...

Borisytch >> :

The level doesn't seem to move ... It's the scaling that's causing this effect...

...So, gentlemen? ... Has anyone even tested the algorithm on history? ... ... share your results and thoughts ...

I use the Bratukhin methodology, which differs from the one you describe. :) Well, maybe by setting 100% at the start of the first pullback as well. I did not use it in the tester, but I can say that sometimes the price does not reach the maximal point but rebounds one or two levels earlier. But it's not a problem if you use a larger timeframe as levels. I have a positive conclusion based on 1 year of manual testing.

IlyaA >> :

I use the Bratukhin methodology, which differs from the one you describe in name. :) Maybe by setting 100% for the beginning of the first pullback as well. I didn't use it in tester, but I can say, that sometimes the price reaches the maximal point but rebounds one or two levels earlier. But it's not a problem if you use a larger timeframe as levels. I have a positive opinion based on 1 year of manual testing.

Dear Sir, do you have a link where the Bratukhin methodology can be found? ...

Borisych, don't be so hasty.

(share the results and thoughts ...)

and the gentlemen are in Paris now, as they say here

A.Kiyanitsa,L.Bratukhin (eds.).Fibonacci Levels.Where the Money Lies.djvu 7 Mb

http://slil.ru/28206455

poruchik >> :

Borisytsch, don't be a horse's ass.

(Share your results and thoughts ...)

and the gentlemen are now in Paris, as they say

Thank you, Mr. Lieutenant!

:)))))))))))))))))))

Let's play. 1:1) It's just that ideas need to take hold of the masses, and here everyone has their own ideas and turkeys