An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 27

sanctus >> :
Yeah, same there. About the sucker is not a fact. It's an entry just from a breakout system.

Looks like there's a moose in there after all.

it would probably be better to limit the punching system to a time interval

YuraZ писал(а) >>

it would probably be better to limit the breakdown system to a time interval

There is a better option - tighten the filter, leaving the rarer but higher quality signals.

sanctus >> :

There is a better option - to tighten the filter, leaving more rare but good quality signals.

time is also a parameter.

is quite suitable as a filter

--

in case of a fall at the end of the day, selling is dangerous because a pullback is usually unavoidable in most cases.

for example, yesterday catching a breakthrough after say 7-8-9-10 Moscow timeframe would have been enough to justify selling!

But after some time would justify the purchase in conjunction with other criteria

The gimmick there is that the price didn't reach the 2 p. close on the channel)

sanctus >> :
There's a gimmick there that the price 2 pts didn't make it to the close on the channel)

I asked you yesterday! If you run a tester on a section you've passed, will your deals repeat?

--

this is important.

i.e. we trade on a demo or real account and after a while we have a history we try to pass this segment in the tester

if deals repeat at least 80%-90% it means - we should trust EA in the tester

There will be very little difference because of the floating spread.

sanctus >> :
There will be very little difference because of the floating spread.

that's understandable - if it fits into the 80-90% range, that's pretty decent!

-

I understand the tester is repeating completely - so that's good.

sanctus >> :
The trick is that the price didn't reach the closing point of the channel by 2 pips)

The funny thing is, there was a sale! At a time when it makes more sense to buy than to sell

--

it is better to use time filter and to trade on eurozone instead of america

I.e. direct entry on the breakdown is meant

--

another funny thing is that we use the breakout as a signal, but enter not on the breakout itself but on the rebound

If yesterday we would have entered on a bounce, then we would have had a chance to get 3-5 - 10 pips

This system enters on price acceleration at breakdown, assuming a good no-back move. I had to put them in at the beginning, but then I regretted it. I was hesitant at the beginning whether to use them or not, but I was greedy at the time.

sanctus >> :
This system enters on price acceleration at breakdown, assuming a good no-back move. So, I took out the unreliable parameters of the momentum system, one of which led to today's loss. I was hesitant at the beginning whether to use them or not, but I was greedy at the time.

So "acceleration" is the "additional (derivative) measurement"?