An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 21

sanctus писал(а) >>

I.E. HOW THE FILTER SUBSYSTEM WORKS.

I wonder if this filter system works exactly as described in the book or with its own variations.

With slight variations, but it doesn't change the point.

I just started reading it, but the idea behind it is quite interesting, so I'm thinking about how to apply it to my TS...... But it should be a lot of fun...

As I understand it, my "trivial system gives a signal somewhere" here the filter is connected and decides yes or no according to completely different criteria! right?

I think that's pretty much what it is, but I'd rather let the guru answer

sts70 >> :
As I understand it, my "trivial system gives a signal somewhere" here the filter is connected and decides yes or no according to completely different criteria! right?

>> right.

nikelodeon >> :
I think that's pretty much it, but I'd rather let the guru answer.

>> for me, guru is a dirty word.)

what is the difference between an extra measurement (filter) and just another (extra) set of indicators? is it not the same?

or is this filter a set of formations that are compared to the market before the opening?

sts70 >> :

what is the difference between an extra measurement (filter) and just another (extra) set of indicators? is it not the same?

or is it just a set of formations that are compared to the market before the opening?

I'm not going to answer such questions, everything I wanted to, I've already said. Everything I didn't want to, I told you where to find, and I even gave you the book.

sanctus >> :

First of all, we need a straight, but the picture shows that firstly:

1) The quality of modeling is very low, 31.42%. You have daily, so with this quality the tester may draw any miracles.

2) Pips, most likely overnight, on the euro pound. Trivial.

3) If pips - then rebound from channel borders.

1) Well the quality as not tried to raise only 31% so far, no one knows where to find a good story?

2) I do not know if scalping is not scalping; everyone has his own understanding of the word scalping; imho 100pp is not scalping.

"on the euro pound. It's trivial. " It also shows good results on USDJPY EURUSD and others I have not reviewed yet.

3) Even if it is pipsing, it has nothing to do with trading on the channel.

I have a problem with the state, but MT4 does not want to save it... I'll try again...