An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 2

And it would be a good idea to at least use the emergency stops when running. As it is, the system is worthless.

sanctus писал(а) >>

To find out if my TC is unique. I don't think I've seen it online, so I wonder if anyone else has a clue about it.

That's for you to compete with Niroba. I need 10K deposit there.

Vinin >> :
And it would be nice to at least use the emergency stops when working. But as it is, this system is worthless.

Of course, I will use it in the real world.

TEXX >> :

That's for you to compete with Niroba. But you need 10K.

What's that got to do with the contest? >> I don't need it.

Vinin >> :

That's no reason to waste a lot of other people's time.

If someone is interested and has some free time, why not?

And the system is simple. Open two opposite positions. When a given profit is reached, close the profitable one and wait for profit on the other one. It may work on a flat, on a trend it will be possible to get acquainted with Uncle Kolya.

There seem to be a lot of similar Expert Advisors on the forum.

Vinin >> :

And the system is simple. Open two opposite positions. When a given profit is reached, close the profitable one and wait for profit on the other one. It may work on a flat, on a trend it will be possible to get acquainted with Uncle Kolya.

There seem to be a lot of such advisors on the forum.

No, it's not. It's black and white in the state that only one trade opens at a time.

You can correct yourself, the second opens when the profit on the first trade equals the spread.

sanctus писал(а) >>

What's that got to do with the competition? I don't need it.

That's exactly what you want! Throw in the state, see what a cunt my advisor is,

and if you wanted to be specific, you could have thrown in the code and asked the opinion of the forum members,

but this is pure P.R.R.R. !!!!!!!!!!

Vinin >> :
Can be corrected, the second opens when the profit on the first trade equals the spread.

Wrong again) The first thing that should catch your eye in the stack is the absence of any fixed targets.