"The 'perfect' trading system - page 90

granit77

Странное впечатление производит ветка.
Похоже на суету подвыпивших интеллигентов у стола наперсточника из цыганского поселка...

+1 ))

Pegasmaster >> :

Is there a 'perfect' kettle in the shop? That's what we were trying to discuss, not yours! And the main characteristic of the "ideal" kettle is that it warms water.

And you persistently and unsubstantiatedly try to sell people your kettle, which does not yet heat water. And you appeal to word of mouth as a necessity when dealing with you.

First show that at least in your hands this kettle warms water, and then you can parsing why it does not warm water for others.

Do you understand? It's supposed to make sense. How much easier could it be?

See the results of my tests.

Do you trust the MT4 tester? If you don't, it's not a question for me.

VictorArt >> :

Do you trust the MT4 tester?

Isn't that a diagnosis?

Sorento >> :

Isn't it a diagnosis?

Obviously a diagnosis :)

Your phrase completely confirms that you are not an MT4 trader (i.e. I admit that maybe you trade somewhere else, although I highly doubt it) and do not know how to use the MT4 tester competently.

VictorArt >> :

Obviously a diagnosis :)

Your phrase completely confirms that you are not an MT4 trader (i.e. I admit that maybe you trade somewhere else, although I highly doubt it) and you don't know how to use the MT4 tester competently.

Trading. And testing...

But not advisors. And I don't trade with advisors.

;)

>> Yet.

And "trader under MT4" is cool.

Sorento >> :

Trading. And testing...

But not Expert Advisors. And I do not trade with Expert Advisors.

;)

Bye...

And "trader under MT4" is cool.

Testing, but not EAs - that's my understanding. Don't know how to use a tester.

Tester

VictorArt >> :

1. You can monitor one thing and sell another - there is no unequivocally provable link between monitoring and the EA - the link is only "in good faith" :)

That's where you're wrong, in this thread The interesting game - who can understand the principle of work of the Expert Advisor by the history of trades

It proves the connection between them: using statements you can not only check if the statement was taken from this EA but sometimes you can understand its logic without knowing the system.

Sorento >> :

Trading.

Statment looked at. "Ponzi scheme" is clear.

The usual euphoria of temporary success.

Unlike you, I am a developer, not a trader. I am not "high" on trading.

Therefore, I don't care about all of your trader's "ponces" and "gauges" of stats.

If something takes a sharp plummet or, on the contrary, makes a good profit, then it is a "deviation from the norm", i.e. a deviation from the calculated performance - I have to study whether it was accidental or logical and what reason might have influenced the result.

So it looks like you've got the wrong topic by a wide margin.

Therefore, from now on you are on my ignore list :)

Urain >> :

You're wrong here. In this thread, in an interesting game - who can understand the principle of an EA's work based on trading history

It proves the connection that using statements it is possible not only to check if the statement was taken from this EA but sometimes it is possible to understand its logic without knowing the system.

PAMM

On this page, there's a whole 'carload' of reports - work out the logic :)

Why am I laughing?

Because from the results of the discussion on this topic, I see that almost no one has understood the logic of the adaptive EA, in the presence of its source code and my explanations. And you say - by the history of trades :)

VictorArt >> :

PAMM

On this page, there's a whole 'carload' of reports - work out the logic :)

Why am I laughing?

Because judging by the results of the discussion on this topic, I see that almost no one has understood the logic of the adaptive EA, in the presence of its source code and my explanations. And you say - by history of trades :)

And you think anyone would want to take the time to figure out the logic of a sinking Expert Advisor?

Your councillor looks like elusive Joe, why is he elusive and who needs him?)