"The 'perfect' trading system - page 89

VictorArt >> :

No faith, no communication.

As you understand, I do not care whether you believe me or not, because I do not force anyone to communicate with me.

And I am not God in order to prove my power to you by various miracles.

You have the source code of an adaptive EA - let's discuss it. This is a substantive discussion, because everyone can run it in his tester and discuss the experimental results.

All the rest is irrelevant.

I tested your Expert Advisor on the history. It is losing money. Would you like to discuss this issue? Where can I read the principle on which the strategy is based? How to optimize it, I mean based on what?

VictorArt >> :

No faith, no communication.

As you understand, I do not care whether you believe me or not, because I do not force anyone to communicate with me.

And I am not God in order to prove my power to you by various miracles.

You have the source code of an adaptive EA - let's discuss it. This is a substantive discussion, because everyone can run it in their tester and discuss the experimental results.

Everything else is irrelevant.

You don't have to be a god, you don't need different miracles. Monitoring is enough.

In order to communicate with you about the "perfect" EA, I have to take your word that your EA is profitable? You have a strange notion of communication.

LeoV >> :

Well you see the thing is, your statement that "The more trades, the greater the potential profit" and

is exactly related to brokerage companies. So your Expert Advisors that have the maximal number of deals, may be they are working for and with DC? )))

If you look at the buy counter, so far they are not working for anyone :) Even for the brokerage company.

When the DC will buy, then they will work for DC or maybe for someone else who needs a large number of trades.

My job is to offer - you have the right to refuse.

Pegasmaster >> :

You don't need to be a god, and you don't need different miracles. Monitoring is enough.

In order to communicate with you about the "ideal" EA, I have to take your word that your EA is profitable? >> You have strange notions about communication.

It's even stranger for me to prove something to you.

There is a "teapot" lying in the shop. You can also take a free "demo kettle" (source code of an EA), turn it in your hands and see in the tester how it may work.

If this is not enough for you, you can buy a "real kettle", but very cheap - for only 7. And try it out on a demo account.

If you like it, you can buy a more expensive model, complete with personal advice on its use.

And so on.

What else is there to prove to you?

I have no idea whether you will be able to make money with the help of an adaptive EA or not. You just have to prove it to yourself - try to make money and maybe you will succeed.

Why is it so difficult? See here.

In short, a lot depends on your brokerage company, quotes, equipment etc. For example, if your channel goes down every 5 minutes, then I can't help you - that's your problem, not the EA's.

You know, to me the gopniks with their offer to buy a brick now (after 90 pages of fountain of business thought) seem like nice, intelligent and friendly guys. And most importantly, not particularly intrusive.

VictorArt >> :

What is there to talk about?

And here is an example of my work with the Semen Semenych indicator on corrections

granit77 >> :

A strange impression is given by the branch.
It looks like the bustle of drunken intellectuals at a gypsy village gambler's table...

You don't quote yourself, no one will remember...

VictorArt >> :

It's even stranger for me to prove something to you.

There is a "kettle" in the shop. You can also take the "demo kettle" (the source code for the EA) for free, twist it in your hands and see how it can work in the tester.

If this is not enough for you, you can buy a "real kettle", but very cheap - for only 7. And try it out on a demo account.

If you like it, you can buy a more expensive model, complete with personal advice on its use.

And so on.

What else is there to prove to you?

I have no idea whether you will be able to make money with the help of an adaptive EA or not. You just have to prove it to yourself - try to make money and maybe you will succeed.

Why is it so difficult? See here.

In short, a lot depends on your DC, quotes, equipment, etc. For example, if your channel goes down every 5 minutes, then I will not be able to help you - it is your problem, not the adviser's.

Is there a "perfect" teapot in the shop? We tried to discuss it, but not yours! And the main characteristic of an 'ideal' kettle is that it warms water.

And you persistently and unsubstantiatedly try to sell people your kettle, which does not yet heat water. And you appeal to word of mouth as a necessity when dealing with you.

First show that at least in your hands this kettle warms water, and then you can parses why it does not warm water for others.

Do you understand? It's supposed to make sense. How much easier could it be?

granit77 >> :

If you don't quote yourself, no one will remember...

Score! :))