"The 'perfect' trading system - page 55

VictorArt писал(а) >> The price of the tool is computer code.

>> How did you get to this point?

LeoV писал(а) >>

How did you get to this point?

>> you can get to this, or this.

What have you done to her, you bloodsuckers?! It was so much fun, funny pictures, grabbing the crook by the sleeve, dragging him to the uriadnik. And here?! examining a psychiatric patient - what could be more boring than his dressing gown.

HideYourRichess >> :
What did you do to neuroba, you bloodsuckers?! It was so much fun, funny pictures, grabbing the crook by the sleeve, dragging him to the uriadnik. And here?! Examining a psychiatric patient - what could be more boring than his measuring shirt.

+1000)

under the table)

VictorArt >> :

Limit and Stop are two adaptive parameters.

they are auto adjusting.

OMG :) you clearly have a problem understanding the terms :)

"Tricks" with intangible bodies.

FTL speed

"In many situations it is possible to move at any speed, but it will not be the movement of material objects or signals. For example, imagine two fairly long rulers lying in the same plane, one of which is horizontal and the other crosses it at a small angle. If the first ruler is moved downwards (in the direction indicated by the arrow) at high speed, the point of intersection of the rulers can be made to run as fast as desired, but this point is not a material body. Another example: if we take a torch (or, say, a laser giving a narrow beam) and quickly trace an arc in the air with it, the linear velocity of the light ray will increase with distance and at a large enough distance will exceed c. The light spot will move between points A and B at superluminal speed, but this will not be a signal transfer from A to B, as such a light bunny carries no information about point A."

Anyway, with "price mass" - "traders" should be careful :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

"Tricks" with intangible bodies.

FTL speed

"In many situations it is possible to move at any speed, but it will not be the movement of material objects or signals. For example, imagine two fairly long rulers lying in the same plane, one of which is horizontal and the other crosses it at a small angle. If the first ruler is moved downwards (in the direction indicated by the arrow) at high speed, the point of intersection of the rulers can be made to run as fast as desired, but this point is not a material body. Another example: if we take a torch (or, say, a laser giving a narrow beam) and quickly trace an arc in the air with it, the linear velocity of the light ray will increase with distance and at a large enough distance will exceed c. The light spot will move between points A and B at superluminal speed, but this will not be a signal transfer from A to B, as such a light bunny does not carry any information about point A."

Anyway, with "price mass" - "traders" should be careful :)

What has Forex got to do with it? You can pull it down to your anus. But what is the sense in it?

LeoV >> :

What's Forex got to do with it? You can drag your ass to your finger. But what's the point?

That's what I'm talking about :)

VictorArt >>:..

I can't for the life of me remember what that reminds me of. Deja vu, man.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

That's what I mean :)

Me too. Only we have different concepts of "what is good and what is bad".