Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 84

NYROBA >> :

H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-A-A :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Has it started?

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Мдаа, жаль. Нироба спрыгнул с короткой позиции и поломал тем самым все веселье.

Ну что, Алекс, твои отложки на продажу евры, которые ты опять якобы поставил по тем же уровням, сработали ? Сколькими лотами вошел ? Где собираешься закрываться ?

NYROBA wrote >>
Yurich, you've been messing around on forums for 3.5 years now, haven't you worked it out yet?

your profitable trading strategy? I seem to recall that you were going to apply new theorems

and the laws of physics, but it didn't work out! Apparently not!

You have nothing else to do but criticize other trading systems.

That's the fate of all losers! ;o) (No offence) :o)

Guess not, the fun continues. :-)

Judging by the aggressiveness of the reply and the sneaky evasion of questions - he's in and sitting on a loss. But this is normal, Alex. If the system gives such a prediction, it's normal to enter with a known risk. It is not normal when the risk is off the scale, it is not normal to sink to the bottom. And it's this adventurous style of yours I'm criticizing, not your system.

cablyk

plz don't answer him.

don't

let him do it himself.

they will tear it down and there will be no monument

he'll start a third, fourth ...

He's better off in this one

Yurixx писал(а) >>

And it's this adventurous style of yours I'm criticising, not your system.

You seem to have no choice but to criticise, is that all you can do?! :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>
It looks like all you can do is criticize, that's all you can do. :)

No, I can. I just don't have the need to prove it to anyone else.

Although I could lay out the system for you personally. See, the problem is, you don't understand the system. You don't know physics or maths. But don't get upset, for someone who's gambling, you don't need to.

PS

I guess you can't answer the questions, huh?

Yurixx писал(а) >>

I take it you can't answer the questions?

What questions do you want to know?

You closed 22 of your orders to sell the eu with a total profit of about $1,500. And to the question "why so fast? The targets are at 1.34" you said that you would reopen them at the same levels. The eura reached both 1.4850 and 1.4875. Did you reopen your short positions ? How many lots did you enter? What are your targets?

NYROBA >> :

H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-A-A-A-A :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

from London you say?!!! LOL!!! ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yep, I've never met such funny morons before! ;-)

>> People! I got it! Sabluk and Nairoba are the same person, he just has a split personality with forex!

Yurixx писал(а) >>
You closed 22 of your orders to sell the eur with a total profit of about 1500$. And to the question "why so fast, your targets were at 1.34", you said that you`ll close them again at the same levels. The eura reached both 1.4850 and 1.4875. Did you reopen your short positions ? How many lots did you enter? What are your targets?

I took a profit on the Euro because the franc has not yet reached its support at 1.0150.

I am waiting for the reversal of the EUR-buck down, a couple of 0.5l positions were opened by the pending orders at 1.4880 with a profit at 1.40.

I will probably add some more positions as soon as it goes down.

Good luck with your system! ;о)

Azzx писал(а) >>

Guys! I got it! Sabluk and nairoba are the same person, he just has a split personality based on forex!

go get tested :)