Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 256

NYROBA >> :

In the eurik at 1.4695 a stop has been triggered, I am waiting to go down to the nearest serious support level, 1.4450,

I put a take profit there as well. If the price gets there, 245 pips multiplied by 0.5 lot total 1,255$ to the piggy bank :)

it's 1:40, I'm going to bed.)

How are you going to fend off this time? How's that 1.4695 euro sale of yours? You gonna play dumb again? It looks like already 300 pips of drawdown, and you are still clowning around with your picture...(p. 243, post nirobki from 2.11.2009)

NYROBA >> :

I have two trades open. One was settled on euro-fund - still old, waiting for 0.77.

Now I opened on GBP-buck, waiting down to the level 1.5680, there and put a take profit.

Expected profit 730 pips, I took 0.5 lots, if this order triggered, the profit on this deal will be $3 650.

I put the pound at 1.64 and it went 450 pips up the next day on October 3. And you went to sell with 0.5 lot. So the drawdown was up to 450 pips. You're always without stops... Shit analyst is sitting on losses again.

Mathemat, you don't have to use so many letters to send a three-letter message.

learn to be as concise as I am.

bank писал(а) >>

Mathemat, you don't have to use so many letters to send a three-letter message.

learn to write briefly like me

gji`k yf [eq - Right? ....)))))

NYROBA >> :

C-waves, unlike B-waves, are rapid, i.e. the price travels long distances in a short period of time.

s.w. It always goes down faster than it grows up. Take the Pound, for example, it goes down at least 700 pips before you can make a mark. :)

Yeah...before we knew it, the pound was flying, but in the opposite direction to your shit forecast. Still looking for suckers for paid analysis and signals? If you had a sucker who would buy your signals, he would be sitting on the EUR in a drawdown of 300 pips and the pound drawdown was up to 450 pips. Total 750 pips of drawdown on the two pairs. If I come in with 10% of the deposit, say 5% on the EUR pose and 5% on the pound, this sucker would be drinking Valerian with Validol having a 75% drawdown. What do you got there? Praying for a photojob?

LeoV >> :

I get an A for invention, but an F in the subject.

bank писал(а) >>

I give an A for invention and an F for the subject.

>>Tough....))))

And the dude's not shy. He's back onyx again. Piss in his eyes, it's all God's work... :)

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=85625

storm >> :

I always wondered if you and Mathematician were the same person. Application to Forex Markets.Robert Balan")?

I have not found forum fxo.ru alive, now he died out hushed ... like a monument or a ghost of someone or something in the net runet ... but to replace him came another forum elliottwave.ru which is the centre (as I think) of Russian-speaking wave-makers

Interesting information, thank you. And the book, yes, I translated it. And I cut down the nickname a bit after that.

bank wrote(a) >> Mathemat does not need to use so many letters to send a message

learn to keep it short like me.

Thank you, Teacher, I'm trying. Sometimes I succeed, but with varying success.

To send me just three letters - it's talented, but not conceptual. And the purpose of that post was precisely to try to do it conceptually, with an upturn.

Mathemat >> :

Sending out just three letters is talented, but it's not conceptual. And the purpose of that post was precisely to try to do it conceptually, with an upturn.

There needs to be an optimum balance - three letters too few, a hundred letters too many

>> I'm a black belt in sending.