Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 360

Swetten:

A bundle of Soros is a bundle of Soros! We'll trade for Napoleons.

And Presidents. By the way, which chamber is he in?

And does anyone remember the course of the Soros bundle to Napoleon?

:)

:))

Just have to be careful how you express yourself or the orderlies might move you to a ward with Beria.

Silence... Silence...

Malta, lieutenant!!! )))

What's with the branch, people? Open one topic at a time, let's see... The uniformity of positions and thoughts is depressing.

I have a strange effect on people - you've gone quiet somehow... No. No need for reflection - go on. I'll read... )))))))))))

Mathemat:

Peter, come on. It's a developmental stage, it will pass when one gets into a disaster.

I myself, by the way, only trade on waves along with Fibs and channels. Not everything works out. But the real (albeit micro) is very quick to straighten my mind. Much faster than several years of theorizing on the forum.

Oddly enough, I am very happy about the recent disaster that vaporized 90% of my account. Only disasters teach you anything. Success does not, as one does not tend to draw conclusions from wrong but accidentally successful actions (Taleb on the contrary).

Congratulations on the real account. It is the only one that can teach the "right" psychology.

Oddly enough, I'm very happy about the recent disaster that vaporised 90% of my account.

You say impossible things, for someone who has been trading (albeit mostly theoretical) for more than a year. 90% in one fell swoop is not an acceptable result for your level. 90% in one fell swoop is a catastrophe made by your own hands. No market, even the trickiest one, is capable of that.

Mathemat:

Message from page 151 added by the moderator on 03.11.2009

Alexei, is YOUR THEORY different from PRACTICE, NOT?! :))

C-4:

Congratulations on the real account. It's the only one that can teach the "right" psychology.

You are saying things that are impossible for someone who has been trading (albeit mostly theoretical) for more than a year. 90% of the losses in one fell swoop is not an acceptable result for your level. 90% in one fell swoop is an unmitigated disaster made by your own hands. Not even the most sophisticated market is capable of this.

Here's the interim report. The trading robot made 267 trades, all of them were closed with profit! Not a single losing trade!!!

Available funds are 1,495 euros, the Deposit is 23 euros, the level is 6,549%!

NYROBA:

Here is the intermediary report. The trading robot made 267 trades, all of them were closed with profit! Not a single losing trade!!!

Available funds 1,495 Euro, Deposit is 23 Euro, Level 6,549%!

Balance can in principle rise and equity fall, which is more important to you? :)).

Alexey will the eurik go below 1.2270 again today? I'm just confused about the "trebles" and can't figure out what my mistake is?

http://savepic.ru/1313986.gif

seems to be by the levels, but confused by the interpretation of the treble, which reached 1.235 C-wave