Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 353

Tantrik:

And there is no second one.... (was there a boy)

They're probably sending the CRUFD a bullshit message, like:

"Help me out, people!

Not for profit, but for investors. The soldering irons in the ass are shrivelling a lot. It's a pain in the ass to be able to do it.

To the nail of the kitchen canaries! They got a price in between the chips today. And that can't be, because there's nothing in Neely's book about it.

Don't deny me your pity.

The investors are bringing in their irons. They say it's good for sciatica if you put it on your belly.

Now, if you'll excuse me.

Snickers and Nibbles."

Reshetov:

They must be sending a wagon to the CRUFM, like:

"Help, good people!

Not for profit, but for investors. The soldering irons in their asses are getting pretty shrivelled up. It's a pain in the ass.

Nail the sewers of the kitchen! They've got a price between the fibos today. That can't be because there's nothing in Neely's book about it.

Please do not refuse a piteous plea.

So please take your leave.

"Snickers and Nibbler."

The answer from the CRUFMR is

"Pips or no pips.

"You'll get your dick..."

NYROBA:

Wave Theory and Fibo levels rule. All processes, including financial markets, are subject to the same laws - the Elliott Wave Theory and Fibonacci levels.

The golden ratio is a law of the universe and is the basis of all processes, not only in all financial markets ... ))) I am ready to prove it with a locked PAMM account.

) ) And all "non-believers" will have an epiphany after getting acquainted with the GOLDEN RIVER... ))

You must have had an epiphany to the point that you can't move away from the golden ratio - it must have become almost an obsession... Fibo levels rule, but not to the extent and not in the importance that you think they do.

forte928:

I think you've had an epiphany to the extent that you still can't walk away from the golden ratio - it's probably an obsession... Fibo levels rule, but not to the extent and not to the extent that you think they are important.

The golden ratio always rules! The only problem is when you do not have enough money on deposit to reach the next level (position may be overloaded to the opposite side), but it rules all the time:)

And Niroba, that he has already withdrawn his profits from the deposit and is now laughing at everyone?

I wonder to myself. Why didn't Galina ever come to this thread?

ULAD:

And Niroba who has already withdrawn his profits from the deposit and is now laughing at everyone?

well if he played on his personal dc - then he has withdrawn, only to the dc )))))))))

ULAD:

The golden ratio always rules! The only problem is that there is not enough money on deposit to reach the next level (the position is overloaded to the opposite side), but it always rules:)

And Niroba, that he has already withdrawn his profits from the deposit and is now laughing at everyone?

I wonder to myself. Why has Galina never entered this thread?

Don't bother Galina,

she's busy with her half.

PapaYozh:

Don't bother Galina,

She's busy catching up.

AHHHH!!! So the bot on PAME was a catch??? Very much so if you look at the charts.

PapaYozh:

Don't bother Galina,

She's busy catching up.

2) It's strange. Niroba and Galina have the same method of analysing the market and never discuss together:))

I was often unfair to the deceased.

But was the deceased a moral man?

No. He was not.

Pity about the boy. Not safe.

I don't get it. It's -15%, not -100%.

What's with the candles? There's nothing to breathe, they're dripping.)