Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 145

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Just a reminder of the title of the last thread, which unfortunately got deleted "Euro-Dollar in a couple of weeks from 1.4 to 1.5"

The Euro went from 1.4 to 1.5, but a bit longer than expected.

Actually the orders are not placed at the timeframes but at the price levels, therefore

so there might be some errors in the time frame forecasts.

We are not talking about oil by timeframe.

If the euro goes up, the quid goes down, so oil goes up too.

Good luck ;o)

In general, time errors exist but not at such large scatter plots, if the point of reaching the price to the level in the calculation is suitable when clearly built time calculation deviates from the calculation by no more than 10%, if you do not see a clear construction of this construction time can deviate by more than a range...

Mischek >> :

salmon, nearly 8 kg...

Vuoksa, Elk Stream, fly fishing, spinning fast line, 0.28 cord, hook hook.

Basically, it is not allowed to fish, but in the last few years, the population has recovered, the first fall, when all restrictions were lifted on coastal salmon,

on Ladoga and Onega salmon, but they don't get violent unless they get cheeky.

Geez, poachers are stealing fish from under their noses (((.

Where do you get the flies, they're supposed to be asleep?

I have taken the forecast point from May to early July, even with an aggressive forecast the first green line in any case could not reach the level of 1.5 for a fortnight, the maximum price could reach in the case of full workout the fifth point of the construction is 1.4850 and growth time in a month, at the average forecast which then confirms the movement, the price should reach its forecast value of 1.4850 need bulo to achieve the goal is a month and a half, but at that construction is visible that the fifth point was completed earlier required time so the forecast

If you want to speak about time, you should at least learn how to construct construct something that would make it possible to identify the time with a deviation of 10-20%, instead of making fun of yourself and creating a branch in which people come to poke fun at and speak out about whatever they wish, if only some interesting idea touched them, and not about the topic the author suggested, trying to show off and then call everybody losers...If a man sees losers around him, he is one of them, if he is full of pride he cannot understand why people treat him that way ... So before coming and showing something and advertising yourself Alexei, learn to admit those errors that you have made ... This is not a reproach, this is an advice, the fact that I could look at the structure differently and have created a system with an 80% reliability forecast from scratch, your statements have a share, but they need to be finished and the process continues ... so do I.

There are now plenty of "schools from professionals" on the internet.

Well, I understand when a person has traded professionally all his life and wants to leave his name in history in retirement begins to write books and teach young professionals - it is understandable.

But when a loss-making traders, who in most cases have never traded themselves, begin to teach others - it's so funny))))

If you are a good trader and you have created your own trading method - why spend a lot of time on drawing, teaching someone, and when to trade -????

There are trading strategies as black boxes, there are semi-automatic ones, that simplify trader's work, there are ones that don't need any program code at all, but all of them take time. To write manual trading support and so on.

But when these pseudo-schools draw a bunch of lines on charts, they still put them on public display. The question is when do they trade?

And what is the point if there is a trading system that STABILIZES to bring in 20% a month - WHY GOOSE BAYAN????

I understand investor involvement, because trading methodology can work for a certain period of time - the market is constantly changing, and much of what the classics wrote about does not work anymore or does not work as it did before.

The market is constantly changing, and much of what the classics wrote does not work anymore or does not work as it used to.

And I'm more than sure when you're there will pass training and you oddly enough will not work out you will be offered to continue training for free or outright will hint that you are stupid.

They say you just do not understand their perfect system.

It's now so much in vogue that there are entire pyramids!!!!! I will not give references for the sake of advertising their scams. :)

Example: you go through training, pay money, then you are offered more training on another unique method for more money.

Hand-washing.

I am now in the process of creating a home site where I will describe in more detail the schemes of such a divorce, personal impressions of acquaintance with real traders. If the new year comes soon, I will let those who are interested know. Simply send your messages to my personal e-mail and trade for your pleasure, you will rather learn something if you lose the money you spent on the studies than if you take such courses.

Good luck to all of you.

forte

help :), give good news, will USDJPY 89 or not ?
thanks

I'm busy reworking the system - but tomorrow almost all directions are going down... True, H4 is resisting, but tomorrow will show... I don't do prognoses here - it's up to author, I live in the next thread with almost 400 messages.

forte928 >> :

A fortnight ago my déjà vu told me that oil would jump to $85 first and then more than halfway down, when oil was at $85 Europe would be up in arms...

:) They're already on their ear. China is being asked to lower the euro and strengthen the quid.

I think the development of new tighter market rules will continue.

And the 'fair' oil price was first announced by Medvedev at the summit and then confirmed by OPEC - ($65-75).

But the normal, 'full-blown' ones....

Therefore the themes are connected... and so is gold.

>> or maybe it's about the war.

Sorento >> :

:) They're already on their ears. China is being asked to lower the euro and strengthen the dollar.

I think the development of new tighter market rules will continue.

And the 'fair' oil price was first announced by Medvedev at the summit and then confirmed by OPEC - ($65-75).

But the normal, 'full-blown' ones....

Therefore, the topics are related... and probably so is gold.

Or maybe with a war.

I'll add a word or two, if you're not aware of all the developments.

U.S. budget = 3.6 trillion greenbacks.

The budget deficit = 1.4 trillion, covered by printed papers or increased national debt.

National debt =11.9 trillion. Pay back everything the U.S. has produced in 3 1/2 years.

That's a lot of wood to print paperwork.

goldtrader >> :

Shit, poachers stealing fish from under their noses (((.

And where do you take the flies, they seem to sleep?

That's what they call a fly.

By the way, yesterday 6 kg and a bit

There are a couple of weeks left, good places from the shore, if you come later you won't find them, the wires are alternating, no boat yet

Mischek >> :

It's called a fly.

By the way, yesterday 6 kg and a little

There are a couple of weeks left, good places from the shore, if you come later you won't find them, they alternate, no boat yet.

Congratulations! I take it you're fishing with fly fishing tackle?