Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 313

Mischek писал(а) >>

>> it's not all right.

On the monitor, a daily fixation of equities

If you compare it, it's over-served.

I agree. Unfortunately, there is not enough information there to draw the right conclusions.)) Well, let's see what happens next. It takes 3 months to figure out what's going on. I hope that 3 months in a stall will be difficult to sit through.....)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

>> I agree. Unfortunately, there is not enough information to draw the right conclusions. )))

I think there is enough information in the standard Metac report for

for a potential investor to draw the right conclusions. )))

NYROBA >>:

Думаю что в стандартном отчёте Метака информации вполне достаточно для того чтобы

потенциальному инвестору сделать правильные выводы. )))

Out of 179 trades not a single one closed with a loss, MO = 1.9

Conclusions drawn: hard pipsing without stops with overshooting.

Soon Uncle Kolya will come and the magic screens will run out. History repeats itself.

NYROBA писал(а) >> I think there is enough information in the standard Metac report to

potential investor to draw the right conclusions. )))

I think that potential investors will see the difference between the balance on the pamm and in the standard Metac report to make the right conclusions.

goldtrader >>:

Из 179 сделок ни одной не закрыто с убытком, МО = 1.9

Выводы сделали: жесткий пипсинг без стопов с пересидкой.

Скоро придёт дядя Коля и волшебные скрины кончатся. История повторяется.

This is where you have to stand up for the artist :)

MO=1.9 with a small starting depo is not exactly pipsqueak...

;)

I do not understand another thing.

Where is the famous "method" ?

So what? Let it go on doing its job.

Where is the rise of the euro? Where are the deals and their results - based on forecasts that Netrebka sells for money?

In a word, the cretinism of curiosity is getting stronger!

Boo-ha-ha...

FreeLance писал(а) >>

Where is the rise of the euro?

Why are you so impatient, do you need the euro to reach 1.72 in one day? :)))

NYROBA писал(а) >> Why are you so impatient, do you want the Euro to reach 1.72 in 1 day?:)))

And what does "fast" mean to you?

NYROBA wrote :>> I expect a precipitous collapse of the pound, by at least 600 pips, the nearest support level is 1.6

Here are some interesting apocalyptic predictions. I think they will be of interest here.

Robert Prechter

The founder of Elliott Wave International asks small investors to stay out of the markets... For now. Prechter, who was optimistic about the declines of March 2009, now says the stock market is on a trough, "predicting another crash in 2010 which will take markets to below 2009 levels. His words will be understood by the smart ones as "be patient, don't get in over your head," keep your money in cash and cash equivalents.

Richard Mogie

is the current director of the Cycle Research Foundation. Due to the sudden convergence of multiple cycles, the stock market will jump up for a while, but collapse in 2010 and hit a historic low by 2012. Mogi says that the crash of 2008 is nothing compared to the coming collapse. Gold will correct in 2009, then rebound in 2010 and peak in 2011. Silver will follow gold.

James Howard Kunstler (January 2010)

The economy as we know it simply can't go on, as Kunstler has been saying all along. The huffing and puffing with stimulus packages and bailouts will only bring the central debt problem to the fore. It won't be long before everything collapses and dies. Six months of life for the economy is probably all. Especially the part of it that depends on the circulation of paper certificates. I began to feel the vibration of what was coming in the first two weeks of 2010.

LeoV >>:

А что для вас означает слово "стремительный"?

Looks like that precipitous "collapse" of the pound was the end of the depo, although it was noticed that the analyst comrade is not trading according to his forecasts.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >> Походу на том стремительном "обвале" фунта депо и закончилось, хотя, было замечено, что товарищ аналитик по своим прогнозам не торгует.

Maybe a precipitous collapse of the depot? )))