Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 311

Synexs >>:

Алексей Вы раньше писали, что выводите прибыль по золотому сечению, а сейчас - что сразу после удвоения. Какой из данных вариантов предпочтитльнее?

As Leo says, which is nothing surprising :)

Word and deed are two big differences. :)

Synexs писал(а) >>

Alexey, you have written earlier that you withdraw your profit according to the golden ratio. Which of these variants is more preferable?

All depends on how much my deposit is increased, i.e. if I increased my deposit to a psychological level (round number), for example 10k or 25k,

then I withdraw 61.8%, if the amount is less than the psychological level, then I withdraw mine and work on the profit. ))

It's a long way to the psychological level yet...

gip писал(а) >> As Leo says, which is nothing surprising :)

Well generally nothing surprising, even more so, having a certain amount of imagination, you could say very similar.....))))

NYROBA >>:

Всё зависит от того до какой суммы увеличен депозит, т.е. если я увеличил депозит до психологического уровня (круглой цифры), например 10тыс. или 25тыс.,

тогда вывожу 61.8%, если сумма меньше психологического уровня, тогда вывожу свои и дальше работаю на полученную прибыль. ))

До психологического уровня пока что далековато...

... Asked it, answered it... )))

How long have you been... "self-interviews" for how long?

I am confused by the number of unclosed deals.

Swetten писал(а) >> I am confused by the number of unclosed trades.
If you close them the equity will be in the ass...)))

Swetten писал(а) >>
I'm confused by the number of unclosed trades.

I've said before that the Expert Advisor is trading, it has now opened 8 trades, I'll note,

he uses just over 10% of the deposit in trading.

If he has made that decision, it is the right thing to do, I have no reason not to trust him,

because there were 170 trades opened before this, and all trades closed with a surplus.

The standard report from Metac and the balance curve can be seen just above.

So let's wait and see. ))

LeoV >>:

Ну вообщем-то ничего удивительного, даже более того, обладая определённой долей фантазии, можно сказать очень похоже.....))))

The trend line is broken and the shoulder is drawn. If not withdrawn, it will go into a correction, possibly by momentum.

ULAD писал(а) >>

The trendline is broken, leverage is drawn. If you don't take it off it will go into a correction, probably by momentum.

Markets are non-linear dynamic systems, the interesting thing is that profits also obey thesame laws as price ,

But if you manage to solve the problem, and bypass the non-linearity in the growth of the deposit, then you can beat any market!

I can say for sure that your prediction is ridiculous, it does not apply to the above yield curve.